Boyfriends and Best Friends

Scotty's pov
"So Cam I really want to thank you for staying over tonight" I said as I walked Cam to his bike. "No problem gorgeous" he said putting on his leather jacket. "Why..why do you say things like that?" I asked bluntly. "Like what?" he mumbled. "Gorgeous, babe, sexy" I said. "Because" he said looking down. "I don't understand" I stated but Cam quickly kissed me. His lips where warm and sticky like honey. I moaned when his hand grabbed my butt. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. I eventually needed air and when we pulled apart both our eyes flashed gold. "Wow" he breathed. "Yea" I said.

Camden's pov
'I absolutely adore Scotty' I thought as I got ready for school. Wearing ripped blue skinny jeans, a white/black tie-die shirt, gray hoodie and black doc's. "Hey! Cam hurry up kiddo you're runnin' late" my Dad Isaac said. "Thanks Dad" I shouted back. I got out of my room, my binder in one arm as my sister came out of hers looking abit off. "You ok Mel?" I questioned. Her straight hair was in a high ponytail, wearing black joggers, black vans, and a burgundy top with a black hoodie on top her giant backpack/purse slung on her shoulder. "I mean I guess" she qdeadpanned. Wearing a pair of dark sunglasses and she had dried tear stains on her cheeks. "I mean I guess" I said back. I got on my bike and she got in the little compartment attached to it.

When we reached school I saw Scotty and instantly went towards him. He saw me and bid Dani farewell, grinning at me. My hands went to his waist pulling him snug against me. "Hey Sexy" I said kissing his neck. "Babe" he quietly moaned at me. I smirked at his reaction. The bell rang and I turned a around my arm slung over his shoulder. As we got to home room I noticed Dani wasn't there which was odd but I ignored it. I continued to mess around with Scotty.

Dani's pov
'How cliché I'm crying in the girls bathroom over a boy' I thought as I sat in a stall. "I'm so pathetic" I mumbled. I quickly heard someone gasp "are you ok?" someone asked. I opened the door and saw Mel. "Oh never mind" she said going back to the mirror.  I bit my lip "you know I didn't do shit to  you too hate me" I said toughly. "You think you're better than me cause you're an Alpha's daughter?" I quickly stepped closer to her. "Oh no, you've never done anything to me, I see the way you look at Scotty, Eden, and Axle. You need to back off and make up your mind cause you're causing so much pain to the pack" Mel spit out. "How'd you know I liked Scotty?" I questioned. "Ha! Please everybody knows that but he found his Mate so back off. I'm not letting anybody stand in the way of my brothers happiness" she flashed her eyes gold at me. And I charged at her she grabbed one of my legs and threw me against the wall. "Never try that again" she said fixing her hair then leaving. I sat on the ground waiting for my arm to heal.

Jay's pov
'Ah Lacrosse Practice' I thought as made my way to Claude. "Hey" I smiled. He turned and grinned. "So I was thinking if you wanted to go too the movies later?" I asked playing with my Crosse. "Um yeah sure. What time?" He asked. "Leek around 6 I'd pick you up and everything" blushing when I realized how cheesy this was. "I'd  love too" Claude said. "Great"

Laura's pov
"So Maxie" I asked as we sat in his Ford F150. "Don't call me that" he joked. I giggled as we sat in the middle of the forest. I leaned over to kiss him and he happily accepted placing his hand on my shoulder. Don't get wrong I love how gentlemanly he is. Like the walks in the park, me wearing his jackets, holding my hand, carrying my books but we never doing anything inappropriate. But that's the problem sometimes I wanna do stuff. But do to his chivalry he simply says 'no'. I smiled against his lips, leaning my head on his shoulder. Unaware of the two gold eyes in the tree above us.