The Hale's

Stiles and Derek have been together since Stiles' freshman year of Highschool. Derek being 6 years her senior was, immediately questioned with his feelings for the sheriffs daughter. Although proving that he did love her, his whole werewolf thing ultimately bit their asses. Being Alpha, Derek was thrown into a whole new world of suckiness but he had his mate with him the whole time.

Their children would also be thrown in that world to the oldest being the twins. Claude John 16 (named for both Stiles' parents) and Scott Peter 16(after Stiles brother and the Derek's favorite uncle). Their only girl was Laura Talia 15(after Derek's late sister and mother).

Scott and Claude being born werewolf with the ability to shift full on like Derek where at the top of the new teen wolves. But Laura enjoyed being a Spark like her mom even better. Although see has some kitsune in her from Stiles.

Scott's best friends are Claude, Camden, Jay, Talia, Max, DJ, Eden, Mel and Dani. His crush being Camden although Dani has been harboring her love for Scott forever.

Claude's best friends are Scott, Jay, Camden, Axle, Eden Max, Dani, Talia , Mel, and DJ. He really doesn't like anyone...

Laura is closer to Scott than Claude (although see would do anything for any of them) and her BFF is Mel. Then there's Eden, Talia, Camden, Jay, Axle and Max. Max is also her boyfriend despite DJ's pining.

Their cousins are Talia and Drew. Liam and Cora's kids.