Chapter 5: I'm available

Start bij het begin

''Both'' I screamed, that got both of their attention..good

I sigh, '' I am good doing at Both... And I want all of us to involve in both...'', I said with an inch of power in it cause I know why this fight is all about, I'll go dancing lessons with Regina every Saturday evening, and on Monday evening I'll go vocal and music class with Erica.

That's why they're fighting... I got to go to this two stupid classes, one reason is that I got No choice cause, The classes were In charge by none other than Abigail. , Do You Think I have a choice No I don't, I was strictly told, I must attend all of these classes.

My sister Abigail is really Talented as she loves Ballet, Dancing, singing all arts primarily... That's her thing until Blake happened. She was forced by Blake to let go of her dreams... Commanded by him as well.

Blake always has been possessive when it comes to Abigail. But they sort things out. Blake builds for Abigail, her very own Art Academy where she can teach singing and dancing but the deal is she cannot participate, but she can couch. There were more protests on her at first, but then she gave up fighting and go along with it.

Both Erica and Regina Looked at me like I am Crazy. I smirked looking at them since I am good at both and yup were all doing this together, not me alone.

''Were..'' Regina started

''Yes... were'' I replied...

'' haha, good luck with Mark Then'' Erica laughed knowing that Mark will never agree on this

As the day went on with classes and so on... Amber and Zayne were doing there  'Deeply in love' thing to me which actually Didn't affect me at all.

After all, I got a plan of my own,

 I mind linked to everyone that 'Pack meeting my house' everyone replied... ''Okay Delta'' or ''sure beautiful''... I blushed a little gosh I love my delta power against my pack.

As soon as I reached home, I went straight to the kitchen and surprise to see No mum and dad.. Until my cell phone got a beep...

A message from mum saying,

'' Sweetie, I and your dad are going to grannies, she is unwell so there is some cash at the drawers and  call up for any takeout order that you want.. If we're not back in time... Blake said that he and John will be there to take you to their house so take care and sorry for the late notice.''

Great they are taking to flight to Oklahoma, I rolled my eyes.  walking to the drawer and saw 600 bugs just for me... Gosh I'm so rich  automatically placing a  smile on my face as I looked at the cash.

 My parents always does that if it is the last minute notice... I know my mom would had called but there probably in the flight right now.

 I dialled out to the number on the refrigerator... And ordered to the Waters Dinners for a few dozen of  doughnuts, Pizzas, cream Pies and cans of cokes , knowing that my pack members will be here at any minute now.

The food arrived as planned and So did the Pack members, My pack members and I are practically like siblings... My dad was the previous Beta, so they know me really well.. Especially at slumber parties, beach parties, camping, wolf hours and etcetera.

As soon as we ate, we all went to the back of my house where the big pool is located. I also on the blue, purple and orange lights decorated all over the backyard which looks like stars twinkling. Alright, time for my speech.

'' Okay, Hi everyone... Hi Alpha Vertos Orman and Hi Beta Mark Orman.''. I told smiling and amusing while everyone laughed knowing how sarcastic I can be