The New Guy& A Small Reunion

"Gwen!" I hear a familiar voice yell as running feet follow. I turn notice my ex crush , captain of the debate team,Cameron . His dark eyes almost seemed worry which did happen a lot.
"What's wrong Cam," I ask walking to class. I saw his lips open but his voice doesn't come out.

"Miss Evans your going to be late,get to class." My art teacher ,Miss Francis, also my first period. I roll my eyes at her ."Its been four days how does she remember your name, "

"I did something pretty memorable , I got to go but I'll meet you after school for coffee .Okay?" I say before I walk to class not really looking for an answer. I sit alone at my table even though my class has about 28 people .

My seat is in the back of the class because the people who are really focused on art want to get a better look at the board. Before the Bell rings my phone rings as a kid slips in. He looks unfamiliar never even seen him around. He had chocolate ruffled hair hidden under a gray beanie with hazel green eyes, a preppy girls dream, wearing blue pants and black shirt with a red jacket. I see Miss Francis point at my table while looking at him. Crap he's going to sit here.

"Hey gothie ,I'm Jason" I roll my eyes at him. What a great first impression.

"Good for you, now if you don't mind I'm going to ignore you now," I say pulling out my sketch book getting ready to draw."Wait, I know you, you were on that total drama show,"

I give him an annoyed look then focus back on my paper.

As I Miss. Francis looks away I grab my phone looking at my phone getting a text that says

" Total drama reunion is scheduled for December 24th "

Reunion?! Jason creeps behind me I quickly turn my phone off .

"Don't worry I'm no nark Gwen, anyways so there's a part-"

"No," I interrupt him knowing an invitation to a party.

"I didn't even get to finish,"His voice has a whining tone go it."At least think about it," he tells me handing me a invation."I shove it my jacket pocket and head to second period.

After school I drive my motorcycle to our(my) favorite café. My phone vibrates as I order my drink.

"Sorry running late bc traffic"

Cameron text me. I slide my phone into my back pocket .I pull my hair out of the hair tie and push it to the side. I start to sketch while waiting for Cam. "Nice drawing , pastey"

"Excuse me?" I look up seeing a unforgettable green Mohawk .Duncan! I quickly shove my sketch book in my bag.

"Nice to see you too,"

" If only I could say the same. How'd you even get out of prison?"I ask barley being able to look at him.

"I was found not guilty because of the reunion, a very special day for me,"

"Why because you're showered with lame gifts from mum and pop,"

"I missed your sassy comebacks"
"Is that why your bothering me instead of winning back 'princess'? The backstabber and her pet on a leash ,"

"I am no one's 'pet',"
"Your dog collar begs to differ,"

"The hot goth& the nerd,"

"Excuse me?" I ask crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow.

"You got an eyebrow piercing and a nose ring,"He says changing topics .

"I've changed what's your point" My phone rings thankfully it's Cameron.

"Hey Cam what's up?"

"Is that lover boy," Duncan ask leaning in his chair . "is he calling to say how much he cares and his tell you his feelings? I kick his chair knocking him on the floor taking a few chairs with him.

" What was that?"Cameron ask.
"Something fell, what is it you want?"
" I'm not going to be able to make it, but I have to tell you something. Chris and chief are hosting a reunion, "

" I got the text Cameron, "

"Not only are we going to be on live TV but I heard they're thinking another season,"

"What! They can't do that! " I hear Duncan moan in pain."Look I'll have to call you later I'm sorta of dealing what something but I'll talk to you later, " I hang up then walk over to my motorcycle leaving Duncan to his chairs.

"Goodbye Duncan enjoy your freedom, because I doubt it last long,"