How Iero found his Way

Franks P.O.V.

I heard the crowd roar as we exited the stage, I love my job, We just played our 5th sold out show iin ar row and now we were backstage taking off our makeup I was talking to Gerard when we heard a knock at our door I went to open it and Jamia, Cherry, Lily, Bandit and Lyn-z barged in, Immeadietly I gave my family a hug while lyn-z and Bandit rushed over to Gerard to do the same. I was so happy right now I haven't seen my family in a month and Jamia was pregnant with our third child Miles and was due iin 3 months as the rest of the band entered the room we let go so they can hug the rest of the band "So what are you guys doing here? I mean not to be mean" Mikey asks, Lyn-z replys with "We really missed you guys and had some time off so we decided to suprise you guys" "Yeah and you guys were awesome by the way" Jamia said as Lyn-z nodded her head in agreement as Gerard kissed her  and me and Jamia did the same

Mikeys P.O.V.

I was really happy to see them but a part inside me wasn't I don't know what it is but I'm trying to ignore it, I looked at Jamia and Frank kissing and My heart kind of broke 'What is this?' I asked to myself I loked at Lyn-z and Gee kissing and felt nothing, I looked back at Frankie and noticed his perfect neck smile and his beutiful eyes, No! Snap out of it you can't like one of your best friends, I mean I know I'm gay I haven't came out with it yet im afraid i'll get kicked out of the band as we walk to the tour bus Bandit clings to my leg and asks me to pick her up I do so as she told me how kindergarten was for her I zoned out and payed attention to Frank and Jamia kissing and hugging "Hey!" I hear bandit call I look back at her and say "What?" "You aren't paying attention I can tell" She says sassily, I chuckle and say "You have your dads sass did you know that?" She flips her hair and says "Yup" As we get to the bus Frank, Jamia, Gee and Lyn-z go to the back to catch up and leave Cherry, Lily and Bandit with us the girls sit in a circle talking while the band gets drunk off there asses I sit there reading one of my favorite comic books, Ray notices "Whats wrong Mikey?" He asks "N-nothing" I reply, 'Yeah nothing, If nothing was slowly dying inside' I think to myself "Okay have a beer" He says as he throws me one I catch it and put it on the side of me. I didn't feel in the mood to get drunk but if that what took away the pain then i'll try it..

Gerards P.O.V.

I noticed Mikey looking at Frank when he was carrying Bandit, I think he likes him but he's in denial about it I can tell, I knew Mikey was gay since he was 15 it was easy to notice when you lived with him all your life you can easily tell, I hugged Lyn-z when she asked me "What's wrong?" Dammit she knows everything "Tell you later" I whispered We al started walking off the buss and into the hotel we got 3 rooms one for the Iero family and one for the Way Family and one for Bob and Ray I can tell Ray was missing his sister Kristen, We call her skull she hates being called Kristen she think it's to girly im thinking of flying her out her I don't know yet we go up to our rooms and lyn-z pulls me into a random room in the hottel and asks me "Now what was it?" Shit..