Bipolar much?

I woke up and almost burst into tears again as i remembered last night. I raced downstairs and into the kitchen were i saw everyone was there. I ran up to Louis and hugged him as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his stomach and hands on his neck as i burst into silent tears. Still shaking though so he knew i was crying.

"Im really sorry Lou." I said softly.

"I know baby girl, i know." he replied. I looked up and saw he had tears too. I wiped them away with my thumb then kiss his cheek before digging my head in his chest again.

"Thank you. Thank you for not getting mad at me. " I said as he nodded. I jumped down and hugged who ever was closest to me. In this case Niall. He hugged me back and kissed my fore head. I did that to everyone until it came down to me, Harry and Liam. I hugged Liam and he picked me kissing my fore head twice.

"Don't ever scare me like that again." He whispered. I nodded. I looked up at Harry and he spun me around bringing me into a bone crushing hug, and kissing me all over my face. (Not the lips you dirty minders ;) ) I giggled as he tickled me too.

"Har-ry s-t-top!" He chuckled and stopped as he put me down.

"We all love you, and never forget that, okay love?" He asked bending down to my level. Yes im short! 4-4. And im proud to be!  I nodded at his question.

"Im sorry Harry." I said hugging him again.

"Me too. I shouldve known there would be hates." He said burrying his head in my hair, sniffing it, wait what?

"HARRY?! DID YOU JUST SMELL MY HAIR?" I asked giggling as i pulled away only to be pulled back and sniffed again.

"You smell like honey!" He said. 

"O-kay. Putting your creepiness aside, IM HUNGRY!" I said hopping on the stool. They all laughed at me and shook their heads. 

"Coming right up, madam!" Liam said getting pancake mix.

"Why thank you, kind sir." I said giggline as i played along.

"HONEY, IM HOME!" Yup, El is perfect for Lou. Speaning of El..

"EL!" I said squeling as she lifted me in the air above her head and spun me around.

"CAREFUL!" Of course, Liam has to be the party pooper, i thought with a pout. But smiling none the less.

"YES SIR!" Me and El both said as she put me down and hugged me.

"EL!" Lou said crushing both of us in a hug.

"LOU!" She replied giving him a real hug and kiss on his cheek. I laughed and sat on the stool as i began eating my yummy pancakes.

"THANX LIAM, YOUR THE BEST!" I said with a mouthful, so it probably sounded nothing like it.He just chuckled. I was surprised when no one commented on me talking with a mouth ful. OH WELL! I thought shrugging and digging in to my AWESOME pancakes, thank you very much!

"Hey El, not that i mind you being here but what are you doing here?" Niall said trying not to be rude...didn't really work.. EL just laughs.

"I saw all the hate on my girl's tweet page and thought i'd check up on her. You seem to be taking this well sweety." She directed the last sentence to me. I stiffen up and put my plate in the sink.

"Im going to shower." I mutter not wanting to talk about it anymore. I look at El and she looks hurt. Dangit!

"Dangit! El im sorry." I say going over to her and hugging her."I just don't want to talk about it anymore." I say before running up the stairs and into the shower. Why do i always caus people that i love pain?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

El's POV:

"Dangit. Im to late arn't i?" I say starting to sheed unwanted tears. I used to get hate when people found out me and Louis were dating. I know how it feels.

"Its ok love. We handled it this morning." Lou said bringing me into a hug. I sighed.

"Im going to check on her." I mutter before skipping up the stairs. So, im bipolar. Bite me.

"OH AMY DARLING!" I say opening her bedroom to see her dancing to JB! Guess, were both Bipolar. OH WELL! I join her and soon were douging to Boyfriend. We finished and is now on the floor laughing at our horrible dancing.

"Ah, i needed that laugh." Amy says and i quickly agree with her. She hops up and gets in the shower as i lay on her bed day dreaming of bananas hanging from clouds. YES IM WEIRD, SUE ME!

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BIPOLAR, MY SIIBLING IS TOO! AND I DIDN'T ACTUALLY MEAN THEY WERE BIPOLAR JUST THAT THEY CHANGED EMOTIONS QUICKLY. O-KAY THAT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE BUT WHATEVER! CARRY ON! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy's POV:

I got out of the shower and wrappend myself in a green towel with an four leaf clover on it. You could guess who got the whole house them. MY IRISH BUDDY!

I didn't dare glance in the mirror because i knew that if i did all the hate tweets would come back to me. OK, now there back. 

"POOP!" I yelled grabbing fistfulls of my hair. "GET OUT!" I broke down then. I am now on the floor still only in a towel, holding my head and in tears. FULL OUT SOBS. Suddenly the door is thrown open and El and the Lads are there with shocked faces.

"Why won't they go away." I whispered so quietly i doubted they heard. But they did. Lou brought me into a hug.

"Im sorry. I wish i could take the thoughts away. You dont know how badly i wish that." He says closing his eyes as he kissed my fore head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lou's POV:

We were down stairs when we heard the yell. I ran up and thrown open the door. Instead of my bubbly baby girl, was my broken baby girl, crying her eyes out.

And now i held her, looking at the sad filled faces of the Lads and El. Kissing Amys cheek i picked her up and placed her on the bed. I crawled beside her and soon the Lads including El and I, were on her bed. I had my arms around Amy's and El's waist as Harry and Niall cuddled. Liam and Zayn. 

I sighed knowing what we had to do.

"Time to call Simon Lads." I said.