Don't die on me

White. All i could see was light. I closed and re-opened my eyes and saw i was in a hospital. All the memories coming back and hitting me hard. 

"STOP!"

"NO! STOP-P IT!"

" GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!" I keep screaming and screaming trying to get the horrifying memories out. 

Mum dying, the abuse, rape, jason shaking her, Jason... Jason dying...

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

______________________________________________________________________________

LOUIS'S POV:

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Were the worst noises in my life. I saw doctors rushing in my baby girl's room and immediately stood up.

"Im sorry, but you can't go in there." A nurse said to me pushing me back.

"That is our sister! we will do whatever the hell we want to!" Niall yelled coming up beside me with the rest of the Lads shortly behind.

"Im sorry, but you can't! Now sit down before i call security!"  Rawr, fiesty nurse. WE all sat down reluctantly.

I put my head in my hands and released the tears that threatened to come out. I heard soft sobs and knew the others are doing the same. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up. El. I grabbed her in a bone crushing hug, but not before i saw the tears running freely on her cheeks. I kissed them away before digging my head in the crook of her neck.

"Excuse me, who's Amelia's gardian?" I looked over El's shoulder and saw a doctor there. 

"Me." Everyone said. The doctor looked frazzled before recovering.

"Im sorry, but we weren't able to save Amelia. Her death was at 7:55 approximately a minute and half ago." Those words were hell. I fell on my knees and didn't bother to hide my tears since they came out in full sobs.

~

~

~

~

"DOCTOR WE GOT A PULSE!" I looked up and saw the doctor running into Amy's hospital room. They got a pulse... My baby girl is alive. I cried out and grabbed the Lads and El in another bone crushing hug. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

AMY"S POV:

I opened my eyes... again... and noticed the Lads and El were there. They all had tears running down there eyes.

"Don't scare us like that again. Please..." Lou whispered bending down and kissing the top of my head. I nodded even though i was a little confused. 

I looked around the room and noticed teddy bears and flowers covered the floor inch by inch. I chuckled as i saw a carrot plush pillow. Oh Louis.

Considering i almost died at the hand of my brother i was strangely calm. I think... now that one of my greatest fears are gone im kinda relieved. Knowing that the Lads are still here with me even though i have caused them in danger.

My past is rough... i know more is to come.. im just glad i have my new brothers to be here with me.

THIS STORY ISN'T EVEN CLOSED TO BEING DONE! I JUST WANTED A SEMI-HAPPY ENDING TO THIS CHAPTER! LUV YAHS-EM'S :D