Hospital

"ZAYNY, LEYUUM, NI NI, HARRY-BEAR, LOUEE!!" I screamed/cried.

They all came barging into my room.

"What's the matter?!" LOU asked. Then they saw the blood on my hands.

"IT HURTS!" I screamed.

Niall gently grabbed them and got the glass out. 

"How did this happen?" He asked.

"I reached for my iPod on the desk, but I was still on the bed so I fell over taking the lamp with me since I had to lean over the lamp to get to my ipod." I cried.

"OW!" I screamed when Niall tried to get some glass out.

"We're going to have to go to the hospital." Louis whispered picking me up. I whimpered from the movement. It just made the glass go deeper. Too much blood... I kept thinking as we got in the car.

"Might wanna drive faster." I said lying on Harry's lap while Lou drived.

"Why?" Lou asked.

"Cuz I can't keep my eyes open any longer." I whispered before I blacked Out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY'S POV:

"Shit!" We all screamed as our baby girl closed her eyes.

"DRIVE FASTER DAMNIT!" Zayn yelled.

I just couldn't take me eyes off her. My beautiful girl had blood all over her. I tried shaking her but nothing. My tears and her blood mixed and I watched as it swirled on her left cheek from when she touched her face.

"C'mon babe wake up. Plz." I begged.

"WE'RE HERE!" Lou screamed.

I ran out of the car and into the hospital with Amy in my arms. Doctors came running at us taking Amy out of my arms and onto a gurney.

"Sir, you going to have to stay here. That go's for all y'all." The nurse said pushing us back as the lads got here.

"Please save her." Lou whispered crashing down on his knees holding his head between his hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me. Im Dr.Huston (LOL HUSTON) we have got all the glass out of her hands, she lost a lot of blood but responded well to the surgery. She is now sleeping but you all may go and visit. But please, keep it down, she needs the rest."

And as he walked away Niall just had to say... 

"HUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM." and soon we were all cracking up but quickly recovered remembering were we where.

I looked at the Lads and we all walked in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOU'S POV:

My baby girl. There lays my baby girl in a hospital bed. Gauze all on her hands and up a little on her arms. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. She doesn't have the stress lines on her fore head or the furrowed eyebrows. She looks simply.... at peace.

I sigh as I go over there and grab her gauzed hand. She's alive. All I could ask for. I thought as tears run down my cheeks, not even bothering to wipe them away. Suddenly my hand is squeezed. I look up and see my baby girl opening her eyes. I smile so widely I think It's bigger then Niall's Cheshire Cat smile. She smiles back. 

She opens her mouth but I cut her of because I know what she was going to say.

"Dont. Dont say your sorry. It was an accident." I say squeezing her hand gently. She nods and smiles again.

"Thank you." She says. I nod knowing why she said that. For not getting mad at her like her father would have.

"Hey love." Harry says coming over and taking her other hand. I could tell he already thought of her like a sister. We all did. But to me she was much more. She was like my daughter.

I kiss her fore head and leave the two to talk. I'm soon followed by the others, except Harry.

El went home later tonight so she wasn't here. Dani is dancing in Peru and Perrie is with the band on tour. it started last night. We were going to surprise Amy with tickets tonight! because we knew she felt down but.. I really just want to take my baby girl and go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AMY'S POV:

Lou left with the lads after Harry came by me. They all kissed my fore head... why do they do that? ill have to ask later.

"How you feeling?" Harry asked.

"Like I just got cut by glass." I smiled. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Even when your in a hospital you still have sass." He said still laughing.

"Yup!" I said popping my p. 

"Can we go home now?" I whined.

"Nope!" he popped his p too copying me.

"You have to wait till the doctors give the okay." he finishes.

"Fine...." I say dragging my I in Fine.

Harry chuckles again. I miss Lou. He's like a father to me. Of course I could never tell him that though. My father hit me when I would call him dad. I know Lou isn't like that but I still can't help how I feel.

Maybe one day. One day I could tell them all how much I love them. One day when I KNOW I won't go back to the orphanage. Too bad that day isn't today.