What Does It Mean

2017
2:34 am
"It's okay. We'll find out who did this." Nick assured Hayley. She was still shaking and crying. He stroked her hair and pulled her close. She didn't want to know who. She already knew. She wanted to know what they were going to do to her this time. Flashbacks filled her mind as she thought about the past. "I don't care anymore." She sighed, wiping her tears away with the back of her hand. "Let's go back to sleep." She broke free of his grip and walked down the hallway tot their room. Nick was confused and frightened. There was nothin he could think of that would make her this upset. It was probably a prank. But she seemed so upset. Maybe she knew something he didn't. "I'll tell you when your ready." She said. He shook his head. "I can't- here, I'll show you." She told him. He walked over and sat on the bed. She gently touched his arm, showing him. He saw things that he never wanted to see. He saw every tragedy that she ever went through. It was like a horror movie. "They're really torturing you and Carlie, aren't they." He needlessly said aloud. She sighed and leaned against him. She showed him all their memories that she loved. They were all filled with emotion. Love. "I love you too." He said. "Sorry, I should have said that out loud." She mumbled. He smiled. "It's okay. It doesn't matter how you, uh, say it." He laughed a little. She smiled a weak smile, and leaned against him.
|--------------------------------------------|
4:13 am
"Andy. I need to talk to Hayley." She yelled. Andy sat up and looked confused. Carlie grabbed her jacket from the couch. Andy followed after her, yelling her name as she ran out into the cool summer air. Carlie frantically ran to Hayley's house, not caring about time. The vision replayed in her head. This time, she was going to tell her. She ran up Hayley's drive way to her front door. Andy stopped at the bottom. Carlie knocked on the door and waited. A grumpy and tired Hayley answered the door, her hands on her hips. "Carlie, what in the fresh hell- oh my gosh. What happened?" She cut herself off when she saw Carlie's expression. Carlie panted and let herself in the house. She ran past Hayley into the bathroom. She gasped when she saw the shower. JUST WAIT in red paint. She turned to Hayley. "Something really bad is going to happen to you. And it's going to be Maria's fault." Carlie whispered. Maria was a European survivor who ended up in America. "But... She's gone. She didn't want to stay here without her boyfriend." Hayley cried. Carlie closed her eyes and concentrated. "She wants to take holy our boyfriend instead." She mumbled. Nick walked into the room. Hayley ran to him and collapsed in his arms. "What's wrong babe?" He asked. The two exchanged scared glances. "I can't tell you right now, but we need to get Maria under control. Nick looked concerned and confused. He never saw Maria's evil because  she was always flirting with him. But both girls knew that this was bad. "Do you think it's a good idea to leave tomorrow?" Hayley asked. "It's fine. It won't happen until after we get back. We can still go, but be careful. Always watch your back. Just because you can't die, doesn't mean you can't get badly hurt. I'll watch your back. Don't tell the others." Carlie instructed. Nick looked disapproving, but stayed very quiet.