Movie Night

2017

"Oh my gosh, Hallie, you need to open your gifts now!" Hayley exclaimed. Carlie enthusiastically handed her a giant teddy bear, and in it's arms was a package of thongs. Hallie's face lit up, then turned to embarrassment as she saw them. Hayley and Carlie laughed crazily. "This is humiliating." Hallie laughed. She tried to play it off, but it was no use. Her face was really red. "Okay, okay. Mine next." Hayley yelled, handing her a smaller sized box. Hallie opened, and pulled out a pair of underwear. She kept pulling, and three more came out. Hallie looked horrified as she just kept pulling out more and more. Finally, after about 15 pairs, she got to the bottom of the box. Sitting in there was a cute diamond bow necklace. She smiled and hugged Hayley. "It's beautiful." she whispered. Next was Rosalyn. "Okay, so I'm not very good at giving gifts. I almost got you a blender, but I decided that I'd treat you like I'd normally treat you." she announced. She held up a poop emoji pillow with a bunch of Hallie's favorite candies taped to it. "You're welcome." she said. Hallie laughed and took it. "Thanks." she said. "Kayla." Hayley motioned for her to come forward. She handed her a "discreetly" wrapped gift. Everyone knew what it was. "Kayla! I told you specifically NOT to get that!" Hayley scolded, trying hard not to laugh. Everyone else was. "I did it for the laughs. Besides, I got you this." she said, more to Hallie, holding up a bracelet. "You may be getting married, but I was here first." She revealed a matching one. Hallie smiled and hugged her. "You guys are so great! I can't wait until you get engaged." Everyone smiled. The guys were already separated from the girls. They were all sitting on the back of Mallaki and Sallie's F150. "So, what are we doing for the bachelorette party?" Kayla asked. "Well," Hayley started. "we're going on a road trip. It's going to take a few weeks. I don't think it'll be more than two, though." "Where are we going?" Carlie asked. "All around Califournia." Hallie answered.