Way to Give Up My Secret Ya Dumb Cult!

Half of the school year had passed now and the twins were drifting apart little by little. Mabel ended up spend more time with her girl friends just for fun or for projects. Dipper on the other hand had been left alone and spent more time talking with Bill and Asriel (even thought the dog can't talk he could understand Dipper). He even learned lots of magic from the yellow demon too. Still they both had a caring bond that held them together.

Bill had manage to store a lot of energy to retain his normal form, but he decided it was better to hide by being Dipper's necklace. He didn't mind it since he usually transform back when he was back in Dipper's room. Bill found teaching PineTree Magic was easy, the boy was like a prodigy apprentice that was hard to find.

But you know, secrets can't last long.

+Constellation Middle School: Dipper's Latin Class+

Dipper sat in his seat next to Mabel, who was snickering her binder again.

Mabel hadn't been in his Latin class before because she took French during the beginning of school. She found it a little too hard for her, so she transferred her launguage to learning Latin with her twin brother.

"I wonder what we're gonna learn today bro bro! Do think Mr. Retanus would let us watch a romantic movie in Latin?" She asks in a hopeful voice.

Dipper laughed at her in amusement. "You should ask him Mabel, maybe he'll let the class if he's in a good mood." The brunet suggested.

Mabel giggled and slammed her last sticker on the binder.

The teacher came in as usual and started class.

'Hey PineTree.'

'Bill?' Dipper thought. 'I thought you were gonna sleep in today.'

'I got bored of sleeping. Plus I'm a demon I don't need sleep! Bill replied.

'Says the demon who needs sleep to restore his lost every after Weirdmeggddon.' The brunet mentally thought, and he could picture the demon rolling his eye at him.

'Hm~' Bill hummed.

Dipper turned his attention back to the teacher talking about changes for verbs and some of their vocab. "Now-"

The door was forcefully slammed open, stopping the the teacher from speaking. Everyone in the class screamed when the saw a large group of people dressed you bright yellow robes by the door. Their hoods concealed their faces, on hit was a large sewn eye. On the front of their robe is a triangle.

"W-What's going o-on here?!" Mr. Retanus stutteredly exclaimed to the group bravely.

Two people of the group came into the classroom, while the rest waited by the door. Seemingly the leader in the middle of the three talked.

"We have come here today to retrieve our Master, who has been trapped away by a certain person." It was definatlily a male voice and a little deep too.

"But everyone in this room are children! I'm the only adult here. Who ever your master is, isn't here." The teacher replied.

The cult leader nodded his head to the person in his left. The person next to him nodded back and looked at the class.

"Dipper Pines." A feminine voice called the boy.