Happy Birthday!

+Gravity Falls: August 31- Mabel and Dipper's 13th B-Day! At the Gravity High's gymnasium+

The whole gym was set up with bright colors consisting of blue and pink everywhere. In fact, the whole residence of Gravity Falls had pitched into setting up the surprised birthday party for the Pines Twins. Mabel and Dipper only knew they were gonna spend it with their friends at the shack, but everyone in town had decided to surprise them with a big B-Day and send off party. Cause you know, Weirdmageddon happened and Mabel had dropped the idea of using the gym as their party location.

The next day the twins would go home to Piedmont California and they won't be able to see the two until next summer.

Grenda and Candy came running in the gym with grins on their faces.

"Quick everyone! Hide and turn off the lights!" Grenda exclaimed in her deep voice.

"Dipper and Mabel are close to the gym!" Candy explained and hide behind the dessert table.

Everyone did as they were told and the lights were out. A few seconds latter the gym doors opened and light from the outside filled the room.

"SURPRISE!!!!" The townsfolk exclaimed happily to the twins standing at the door.

Mabel eyes lit up in amazement and joy. Her party dress was pink with lots of glitter and bedazzles.

Dipper just smiled at them softly and chuckled. His outfit being his normal mystery hunting clothes, added the necklace around his neck.

The two elder twins stood behind them smiling at everyone in the room and the both of them pushed Mabel and Dipper forward into the gym. The Stans left their sides to go handle with the other people in the room.

"This is amazing guys!" Mabel says twirling happily.

Her two best friends hug her and she hugs back. Other people went up to Mabel and greeted her too.

But they were forgetting the other main celebrant of the birthday party.

Dipper stood close to the doors of the gym unnoticed by anyone. He sighed, but smiled at his sister, happy that she was getting what she wanted.

Mabel gets to have her big 13th party with everyone she loves. She gets Dipper to come back home with her instead of doing Ford's apprenticeship. Yada Yada Yada...

What did Dipper get? Nothing, but his sister's happiness that everything was going great for her. He was still happy and he loved his sister dearly. Her happiness came first before his.

The music started and everyone was off dancing, eating, or chatting with one another.

Dipper who still stood by the door finally moved. Not to go join the party, but to leave the gym. Once he was out of the gym he walked the empty streets of the town.

"PineTree? You didn't do anything at you and your sister's party." Bill said to the now young teen boy.

'I'm not into partying so much like you Bill, you should know that.' Dipper thought. He knew Bill heard his thoughts, the yellow triangle was a mind demon after all. Plus if there were any lingering people on the streets, they'd probably think he was crazy for talking to himself.

"Even though PineTree, it's a big deal for you meatsacks. Your growing up closer to your death." Bill laughed at that last comment he made. "Don't you want to celebrate it?"