uncertainity.

-Sunnys POV-

At first i was so sceptical towards the shoot with Lucky... I mean were dating but his Fans dont know anything about us. And Im still the girl in school that has no friends. Still sceptical I always ask myself if Lucky really likes me. I've always had a feeling that I am just to weird for people i general. Yes I know I have friends in Utah but I have known them since I was born.

"And how was the shoot?" Lucky asks me as we stroll down sixth avenue. "I must say, even if I dont want to admit it, it was quite a lot of fun" My eyes spy how a smile escapes from Luckys face as he grabs my hand and inerwines our fingers. 

"My dad just texted me saying I must come home" I say outing my face and adding a sad undertone to my voice "Okay Im gonna text my mom that she picks me up." He answers and then he bids me goodbye. He gives me tight hug and we kiss, not long but in a special way. 

After about ten minutes my dad arrives at 6th ave. and we drive home.

"So how was the shoot? Are you going to be a model now?"

I blush as I answer "No I dont think so but it was alot of fun with Lucky. He is so fun to be around and he always makes me smile" 

"ut please watch out honey okay? I know Lucky is a nice guy and he is very caring but isnt all of this going a little bit to fast? I know Im just an old man to you but believe me relationships were the same in the 80's" I start laughing as my dad joins in 

"I'll promise you I will be carefull and watch out" I say as I pet his arm.

One the whole drive home I talk to my dad about school and other topics not worth mentioning. 

We pull up into our drive way and I get outof the car and into the house. Its getting more and more chilly outside, I think to myself as I step outof the car. And with that tought the next one followed: the autumn dance is soon
I hate dances. Im always the one that doesnt ger invited and when everyone talks about it the next day Im the only one not tagging along. I hate it.
I always wanted to go to a dance and just have fun with my friends and maybe a boy I like. Well the boy I like I already have but the friends are missing.

Not willing to ignore my mom I straight up walk into my. Grabbing my laptop I sit down onto my bed openning facetime.
A few biep tones are being sent before a familiar voice rises up. Alexa my bestfriens from Utah.
"Ayy Sunny havent heard of you in a long time everything good?"
I nod as I answer
"Yep everythings fine and normal except that Im dating... a model"
I see how alexas eyes widen and her jaw drops open
"You must be kidding right?"
"well actually no. His name is Lucky Blue Smith and he is the nicest guy that Ive met."
"Lucky Blue?! Your trying to trick me right? That was the model I told you about last year from Utah that got really famous and that he is so hot"
"Missed out on that one I guess" I say and laugh
"And is he nice and genuine to you or should I talk with him?" Alexa jokes
"no no he is so genuine I actually cant believ a guy can be this nice."                                                                       "and how long have you known eahother?"                                                                                                                           " well... thats the problem or lets not say problem but we have only known for 3 days or maybe 4 and he directly asked me out, nothing against that but I just feel really anxious about it.Dad also talked to me about it saying that I should watch out."                                                                                                                        "thats also what I  would say. I dont want to insulte you but you dont really have any friends but a Model wants to date you? It sounds rude but you know I'm honest" I nod and think about what Alexa just said. She is right he is a well known model dating a noone from New York City with no friends. that cant be a coincidence.                                                                                                                                                            "Thaks for sticking around Alexa but I have to go. I miss you lots and hope to see you soon again" I end the facetime giving her a smile trying to cover my uncertainity.