agitation.

-Sunnys POV-

"well and I must say youre pretty cute" Lucky compliments me and I start smiling. "So I gotta go home now for dinner. Can I get your number so I can text you later?" I ask Lucky in hope he actually gives me his number. "Sure here you go" he says as he types it into my phone saving his name with a heart behind it "Hope you'll keep that" he says refering to the heart "Sure I'll do" I say smiling. Lucky comes closer to me giving me a tight hug. I smeel his cologne outof the fabric of his sweater. It smells absolutley amazing. I walk of towards the bus stop.

After about 30 minutes I finally arrive at home to noone being actually home. I drop my bag of and walk directly to the kitchen to find some food I can eat. 

While I eat my cereal I walk towards our family iMac tunring it on and clicking on safari. In the google search Tab I type "Lucky Blue Smith" Not expecting anything to turn up. And well I've guessed wrong. My mouth drops open as I click on his Instagram profile noticing that he has over 1.8M followers.

I go back to the search page and see that there are about 15 Youtube videos of Lucky modeling our giving interviews. I watch all of them and text Lucky about it.

I think you forgot to tell me something mister.

And what?

Maybe that you have about 1.8M Instagram followers and tons of youtube videos of you modeling and giving interviews

ohhh I bet I forgot that... and I also bet you watched every single one of those ;)

Umm of course I didnt. I never watch videos of attractive men ;)

We chat on for a while until my eyes spy the clock and see that its already 12pm so I  go upstairs and go to bed.

-the next day-

I scare outof my dream as I hear my alarm clock blowing up. Taking my phone into my hands and checking for the time, I see that I have 3 Unread messages from Lucky. 

So.. I think you went to bed :D

Sleep tight see you tomorrow :)

Have a good night rest you beautiful cutie :)

Wow how can someone be this cute? 

I get up with a big smile on my face stripping some new clothes on. My new Black vans sweater is absolute essentail. Grabbing my bag and my shoes, I head downstairs snatching a banana and leaving the house. 

On my way to the Bus Stop I for once dont listen to music because I know Lucky will be there.Again I have to Sprint to the Bus but I reach it in time. As I walk down the bus I see Luckys hair and I plant myself down next to him "Good morning Lucky and thanks for three goodnight messages" I giggle "Oh hey Sunny It was my pleasure" he answers and I just carry on starring at his perfectly formed face with his straight nose that chimes perfectly together with his lucious lips and his ocean eyes. 

"So wanna do something together after school?" Lucky asks me "Is this going to be a date or what?" I smile at him "If you want to we can make it one" He says as we get outof the Bus. "fine with me but now I gotta head to calculus" I say as I give him a peck on the cheek and starting wak faster so I dont come to late to class.

Today school flys by in no time. I hear the last bell ring and get super excited to see Lucky again. Snatching my backpack I almost run outof class because Im that excited to see lucky again but I dont want any one to annotate that. 

As I keep walking I feel hands covering my eyes "let me guess. Lucky!"  I say turning around to see lucky holding his arms open inviting me for a hug."I must say I was excited to see you again" He says while we still hug. "So whats planned?" I ask oullng outof the hug "I thought were gonna go skating in central park? I heard you can rent skateboards there" He says as we walk outside of our school. "that sounds fun"