approval

-Sunny's POV-

We both head downstairs and leave. The entire walk we talk about school and just life and also the entire walk our fingers are interwined. I still think about what Lucky just told me. I really hope he solves that thing with Josie because I really dont want to be that stupid girl that falls for a taken guy. It of course shatterd me hearing about that but well I cant change it.

We soon arrive at a huge house with big windows nd a welcoming entrance. "So yeah this is where I live" Lucky introduces to me and I just admire his prefectly shaped eyebrows and lips. That little smirk and the faces he always makes just make my heart warm and cosy.

"Well thats one of a big house" I say amazed. "I think I gotta go home now or my parents will kill me" I say as we walk onto the porch "Well then sine its staurday tomorrow maybe you can stay the night?" Lucky asks me giving me a smirk. I otally forgot that tomorrow we dont have school so I quickly call my parents "Of course honey but dont do anything innappropriate okay? love you" my mom says and I hang up "Well sadly ..." I start and pout forms on Luckys face "I have to put up with you for tonight" Luckys pout forms into a huge smile. He lifts me up and I wrap my arms around his body "Well then your really Lucky" he jokes around and we get inside. "mom Im home and I brought someone" Lucky shouts up the stairs.

After 5 seconds a whole bunch of people comes downstairs "Lucky brought a girl home mom!" A girl that looks realy similar to Lucky shouts. She has also very light blonde hair and the same face shape. Another two girls with blonde and black hair come donwstairs.Followed by Luckys Mom and Dad.

"Oh honey who is that stunning girl next to you?" His mother begins "hello Mrs. Smith Im Sunny nice to meet you" I say shaking her hand. I greet all of the others and his sisters seem really nice.

"You wanna go upstairs?" Lucky whispers in my ear and I nod. We kind of sneak upstairs and into his room. As i scan his room with my eyes he picks me up from behind and spinning me aroud letting me down onto his bed. I look up and see a collection of record covers over his bed "I love almost all of those bands" I say and turn around facing him "really? I basically know noone except my sisters that knows any of those bands" He says and I peck his lips. "Well im not nooe remember?" I smirk at him. "So I just talked to my mom downstairs about me wanting to start modeling again and she told me that I got reuests from zalando to actually shoot with them tomorrow. Wanna come?" "When I say Im going to support you I mean it" I say stroking his cheek. "How di I become so lukcy with you?" Lucky rhetorically asks. "And how did I get so lucky?" I ask back. I wrap my legs around his lanky body. And slowly fall asleep.

"You are the most beautiful and kind girl I have ever met but Im too scared to ask you out because of rejection" I hear Lucky whisper while stroking my hair. I smile into myself getting all excited about what he just said. I never imagined anyone would ever say that to me. "Dont be afraid" I whisper back and Luckys eyes largen "did yu hear all of that?" He says blushing and I nod. He kisses me on my forehead. "Well okay then Im not going to be afraid" lucky says as he sits me up straight so I sit on his lap with my legs around his hips. "Sunny... will you go out with me?" DId this just really happen? I heavily nod and crush his lips into mine. "I cant believe" I whisper between our kisses. "How did I get this lucky?" I ask him as we end the kiss.

I lay down next to him and fall asleep.