Contingencies.

The bell rings as I startle out of my daydream. And well It was about that Boy I just met in the Bus who has a weird name just like me.

I take my books from my table and put them back into my backpack as I get up. My eyes catch a glimpse to the class room door, as they discover Lucky leaning against the door looking at me. A little smirk escapse my face as I walk towards him. 

"I bet Math class was totally fascinating and interesting right?" Lucky jokes around "And well you are wrong. totally" I laugh. "So I was wondering if we want to spend lunch break together? i heard we can leave the school campus in lunch break" He asks me and I see how he gets kind of nervous. Not really but just a tiny bit. 

 "Sure where'd you wann go? I know this great pizza place down 5th Avenue and they just make the best Pizza in whole New York City" I suggest "That sounds great wanna go?And also, you must know that I love pizza" He says as we start walking. 

On the way we talk a little bit about our familys and our hobbies and I get to know some very interesting stuff about him. He tells me that he has 3 sisters whose names are Pyper America, Starlie Cheyenne and Daisy Clementine and well they are all three models. Yep he is a model and I definitley dont doubt that.

"Dont expect something super interesting about me like modeling or three beautiful sisters with crazy names." I joke around as we arrive at the Pizza place. We both order Pepperoni Pizza and sit down on a bench with a great view on central park. People are rushing bye on the bikes or by foot looking very stressed. 

"So I live with my dad my mom and my two little brothers Jordan and Kyle in a normal family house outside of New York. We inherited the house from my Grandma and grandpa who both died last year. I used to live in Utah until, well we inherited the house and my family and I decided to move here. I of course didnt want to because all my friends live in Utah and Ive lived there since I can remember but you know parents and how they always want something and you always end up doing it anyways." 

Lucky nods as he takes a big bite into his pizza. "So and what about your friends here in New York?" He asks me curious. "Well thats the problem. I dont have any. At all. All kids at my school are either kids of some rich buisnessman or relatives of a well known designer, and yep you guessed it I am non of that" I joke "Wow I cant even get that into my head that you basically have now friends. Becuase to me you seem so nice and welcoming" He compliments me and I blush. "Yeah I know I kinda seem like that right now but trust me, I am never like this if Im not around you. Im so anxious and I get anxiety atacks whenever I try to talk to someone and Its just really not good" I say starring at the floor. 

I feel Luckys Hand gliding onto my face as I look up.