Vision X Reader: Chance Meeting 2.0 Requested by @Timelordsforthewin23

Začať od začiatku

You continued. "Sorry to disturb you, but may I sit with you? All of the other tables are full."

Seeing how your statement was true, Vision nodded his head with a smile, causing you to blush slightly. "Of course. Please sit."

You nodded your head in thanks and took off your jacket, revealing your favorite sweater top and jeans. Placing on the back of the chair, you sat down and said, "Thank you. My name is (Y/N). And yours?"

The thing is because of his gem and being an android he cannot exactly make up a fake identity, since that would be lying which he cannot do. So he confessed, "I am Vision."

Your eyes widened slightly. You knew of the Avengers. They were all over the news since the Battle of New York. You had noticed as well as the public the new arrivals to the team which included the android in front of you. Everyone was against the Avengers something you did not understand. They were heroes. Sure they made mistakes, but they help save the world a few times now. The blogs you read concluded that Vision in particular to be a freaky machine or just another disaster created by Stark. You did not agree with that. You saw him as someone good. 

Vision was shocked to see your smile after his confession. You took your hand out for him to shake it. "Well then, it is nice to meet you Vision."

Once your hands touched, there was electrifying spark between you two, but never shared aloud with one another. You both in that instance that the person across from you was different from any other person you had ever met before. 

For the next four hours, you two had the most engaging entertaining conversation. You two talked about everything and anything. Vision spoke of his time with the Avengers, especially the hilarious moments. You had asked about his transition from AI to android to which you helped him clarify a few things about humanity. You also spoke of your childhood and how your family spent the holidays. Both of you were able to be serious from one moment and be laughing so hard in another. 

Soon, the store had to close so all customers had to go to the front of the store with their items to purchase them. After you and Vision had bought your books, you two stood in the front of the store in complete silence. Vision did not want this night with you to end. You were not only extremely beautiful, but had a brilliant mind and an amazing personality to go along with it.

You cleared your throat. "Well, thank you so much for letting me sit at your table Vision. I had an amazing time with you."

Vision nodded his head with a pleasant smile. "Believe me, the pleasure has been all mine (Y/N). I hope you have a great Christmas with your family."

"I hope you enjoy your first Christmas." 

You both locked eyes with one another for a few more moments before departing in the dark snowy night. Vision glanced over his shoulder to see if you were still there, but alas you were no longer there.

The next day....

He could not believe it. He did not believe that this was possible, but here he was admitting he had already grown strong feelings for you. You did not escape his mind as he slept the night away. Dreaming of your perfect face. Reliving that glorious evening filled with your laughter and beautiful (y/e/c) eyes. 

It did not help that you were also in his thoughts all day either. This did not do well in training, though he was still able to complete the objective. His focus was not on anything else, but you. You had caused a malfunction in him, but he did not mind for the thought of you brought pleasant strange feeling within his abdomen. 

As he was trying to distract himself with the books he had bought the previous day, FRIDAY announced to him, "Sir you have a visitor."

Vision looked up in confusion. He never had visitors. Giving the new AI permission to bring them up, the android put this things away in the meantime. Once the elevator doors opened, there and behold it was you in reality and not a fragment of his imagination.

Approaching him with a smile, you tilted your head slightly. "So this is what you look like in person?"

Nerves came upon in that moment. He gulped. "What do you think?" He asked gesturing to his whole body. 

There was a moment of silence that nearly killed the android with anticipation. Then you smiled brightly which caused that strange feeling within him stir again. "It suits you."

He smiled in relief. "Thank you. It is good to see you again, (Y/N). What brings you here if I may ask?"

You opened your bag and revealed one of the books he had chosen yesterday. Vision was wondering what had happened to that book. He thought he left it at the store. You explained, "Apparently, I grabbed one of your books by mistake yesterday and paid for it unknowingly. So I came to give it to you."

He took the book from her, brushing his fingertips against her own. That electrifying feeling came again. Vision looked at it and said to you, "Thank you, (Y/N). That was very kind of you," He paused for a brief moment. "I must confess I am glad you came to see me."

You tilted your way again which was precious in his sight. "Why is that?"

"Because I have grown strong feelings for you,  (Y/N)."

He could not believe that he had admitted to her, but what was more shocking was the kiss on the cheek he had gotten from her. The android looked down at you to find you smiling despite your blush. You confessed. "I really like you too, Vision."

Vision beamed at you. "Would you like to go on a date and see where this goes?"

You nodded your head. "Definitely."

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: How is this longer than the original version? I will never know. My fingers have a mind of their own. I hope you all like this version.

Please comment and vote. Let me know what you all think. 

Fairfarren my dears! :)