Chapter 40: Drunk Question

TMS IS NOW PUBLISHED IN DREAME

To continue reading the story, please check out the external link in this chapter and enjoy reading or access the story by installing the Dreame application on your mobile's application store.

Continue to follow me and my stories under Dreame by searching my username which is alerayve.

Confused about the sudden removal of the chapters here in Wattpad? Check out my post on my facebook account to read the details and FAQs.

So, what is Dreame?

-Dreame is also a platform that stores hundreds of stories like Wattpad. This website aims to further promote and expand the reading base of their writers, while simultaneously creating more stories for readers, young but vibrant. They also have actual editors who actively communicate with the new writers to guide them as they publish their works! Just like Wattpad, all of the stories are free except for those stories which are under the pay-to-read program. If you want to learn more, you can install their app on your phone or search for their website!

Why do I have to remove the rest of the chapters?

-The Maid's Secret is to be published digitally by Dreame. With them earning exclusive digital copyright, I have to follow and honor the agreement by transferring the rest of the chapters on Dreame. Don't worry, I will leave the prologue and the first five chapters! The story itself will not be deleted entirely! Again, if you want to continue reading the story and know the ending of Rieda's adventure as a secret agent, kindly click on the link or search for my username on their website!

Why did I choose to publish the story in Dreame?

-Is it for money? Definitely not. Is it because of the exposure? No. Of all people, I think you, my readers know me very well from the very start. I didn't write because I want to become popular. I write because that's where my passion is. Writing is my way of conveying my thoughts and feelings. This story has been here for quite some time so, when an offer came up, I can't possibly decline it especially if the story will be more available to every reader in every corner of the world! Again, please do not worry because you can still read the whole thing in Dreame!

I hope you guys understand my decision and will continue to support Rieda, Derek, and the whole gang on Dreame!

Create an account. Follow me, and explore this new platform! See you!