Chapter 47 ~ Packing and Farewells

Jade's P.O.V.

Opening my eyes, I tried to adjust them to the light that was blaring from the en suite bathroom, sending me slightly dizzy for a moment.

I sat up, looking around the darkened room; suitcases were stacked against the wall and bags were everywhere and it was only five O clock in the morning.

"Harry?" I called out, watching as he peeped his head out of the bathroom.

"Hey, love." He smiled, his toothbrush in hand as he packed it into his toiletry bag.

"Why are you packing at this time?" I asked, watching as he paced across the room in a pair of white boxers, unzipping different bags to put stuff in.

"I couldn't sleep and I don't want to leave anything behind." He replied, with a soft smile, flicking the bedroom light on as I tried to blink back the brightness.

"Harry, come and sit down for a minute." I sighed, patting the bed.

"I've got to get everything packed, babe." He replied, with a soft laugh.

"Harry, please, just sit down for a minute." I pleaded.

He sighed, running a hand through his tousled long hair before coming around to my side of the bed and sitting down.

"What's on your mind? You've been on edge for the last two days, constantly keeping busy and hardly sleeping." I stated as he twiddled my fingers between his.

"Something is obviously worrying you, but you don't have to keep it from me because you think I'll worry too, I'd rather you just told me." I added, rubbing his hand softly as it latched itself onto mine.

"I'm just worried about this whole journey, it's a big deal, I just want to get to our hotel so I know we're there safely, so we're finally out of this 'hiding' were in." He explained.

"I'm also worried about our fans because they're going to freak out if I'm missing, they're already worried about you because you just disappeared to them and now I'm about to do the same. You could get hate for it, the police will most likely be contacted to look for us, everything will change for us." He continued, his eyes pained and distressed.

"Technically we'll still be in hiding." He added, rubbing his hand over his face.

"Harry, I've been thinking about this and I don't think it matters if we're spotted a few times because then people know we're safe. Plus, were writing a twit longer before we go, so we can explain the whole situation of why we're doing this and the fans will know we're okay." I reassured him as he thought it over.

"Yeah, your right." He sighed, offering me a soft smile.

"We don't know what's going to happen, but we have to take whatever is thrown at us and solve it." You continued as he nodded.

"Together?"

"Together." I confirmed as he grinned, his left dimple appearing.

"Then I can do this as long as I have you." He whispered.

"You do." I whispered back, squeezing his hand as he settled his head against my shoulder.

*

"This is it then." Harry said, putting the bags down onto the floor next to the Range Rover we had been lent.

We would've taken Harry's car, but we would've been tracked down by fans immediately, so we had to change everything to make sure we had less chance of being spotted.

"How are we going to fit all of this into the car?" I asked.

"Babe, we'll manage." He laughed, shoving the suitcases into the back seats before placing the rest of the bags into the boot of the car.

"See." He smiled, closing the boot and heading around to the other side.

Climbing in, I could see everything outside, but people couldn't see in: with blacked out windows and a different car, I hoped it would take a while for anyone to spot us.

"Okay, are we ready to send this twitlonger?" Harry asked, having already written it and just waiting to press send.

"We're ready." I replied as he pressed send.

Hi directioners, it's Harry and Jade here.

I bet your wondering where Jade has been all of this time and I've found it hard to see people worry so much about her when I knew where she was all along.

She's been with me, the reason for the lies I told about not knowing where she was being management.

Management don't always so negative things, but they wanted us to split up and I couldn't let that happen.

We were threatened, upset and frustrated. Jade is my everything and I was happy. I am happy with her, she makes my world even better and my fans and Jade are my absolute life. I love her so much and she loves me too and I thank every single one of you so so so much for your support.

I'm writing this to let you all know that Jade and I will be gone for a while. We don't want to be found and if this is the only way we are allowed to be together, we're taking it.

I'm writing this because I don't want any of you to worry. Your so dedicated and I didn't want to just leave without any of you beautiful, amazing fans knowing if I was okay. I hate the idea of hurting any of you.

Me and Jade are okay and we will be fine, so please try not to worry about us. We are simply doing this because we believe that at this moment, it is our only option.

Please respect my decision and please know we love every single one of you.

All the love,

Harry and Jade.xxx

Reading over the words Harry had written was upsetting to know how this could effect the fans as we looked for some replies;

Gone? Are you sure you'll be okay? Isn't there another way? I'm glad Jade is okay though too! #Hade

ARE YOU JOKING ME? You can't disappear! This is awful. #Hade #HadePleaseBeOkay

Management. We should've known. #HadePleaseBeOkay

I'm hoping you'll both be okay! Please don't be gone for too long! We love and support you both so much! X #Hade #HadePleaseBeOkay

Along with this, we even received three tweets from the boys all wishing us the best;

@Real_Liam_Payne:
Always fight for what you want, mate. I support you both one hundred percent. @harry_styles #Hade

@NiallOfficial:
Good Luck mate ! Love to you both ! #Hade #HadeWillBeOkay

@Louis_Tomlinson:
I wish you both all the best! Good Luck !!

"They're so supportive, both the boys and the fans and it's unreal sometimes." Harry sighed, a smile on his lips.

"I know, but you can trust them to help us. They never fail to surprise." I reassured him as he nodded.

"That's why I love them so much."

"They love you too, love." I replied, earnestly as he gripped my hand tighter.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked as he smiled, sincerely.

"I do." He nodded, putting his phone down and starting up the engine.

"I want to do all of it with you, kitten." He said, seriously.

"Then let's go." I  replied as we set off, ready for our new adventure.

>>>>

Hi everyone <3

I'm on break for the Christmas holidays now for two weeks, so hopefully I should be able to update more <3

Thank you so much for the support on this book, I can't thank you all enough. <3

Get excited, there's just three more chapters until the sequel! ... Well, I'm excited anyway, haha :)

Lots of Love,

Lauren xx