Chapter Two: The Decision

I woke up, tired from a restless night of decision making and thinking over everything said.

I knew how many fans the boys had and the hate and publicity I get would be hard, but I had to think about him too.

I wanted to help him, he seemed so desperate and sad and I don't like to just leave people when they're struggling.

But this would be a big deal and the publicity could get too much.

My attention was brought to my phone as it began to ring and I looked at the ID caller to see that it was management.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi Jade, this is Mr Smith, I'm the one you spoke to in the office," he said.

"Yeah, did you need something?" I asked.

"I know it's only been two days, but I wanted to know if you have a decision for us yet. You haven't denied this so you must be thinking about it, am I correct?" He asked.

"Correct," I answered, realising this guy really likes to use that word.

"That's good news and this would also be a good opportunity for you to get a job through the publicity you'll get."

"I know and you don't have to sweet talk me anymore," I sighed, knowing how much this would change things.

"I'm agreeing, although I don't like the fact that you didn't mention about there being a contract,"

"I can assure you I was going to tell you, but I realised this would be a big thing and there was so much information for you to take in and I didn't want to overwhelm you." He said, seriously.

"Well you certainly did that," I laughed.

"So, what happens now?" I asked.

"Could you come down to my office this afternoon to sign the contract? You can read over it and we can discuss anything more you want to discuss and Harry will be there too." He informed me.

"Okay, what time?" I asked.

"Come in about an hour, I'll see you later." He said before hanging up the phone.

This was it. The biggest decision I think I've ever had to made has been made and I just hope that I've made the right decision.

I sighed, getting up and taking a shower, drying my hair and adding my usual makeup before I set off for the management offices.

For some reason, I was nervous. Of course I was about to live with a pop star for a year and I would most likely be in the spotlight and despite this being a big deal, I was doing it.

Maybe this would be an adventure, a wonderful year and maybe I'd gain Harry as a friend, he seemed so lovely and like he understood me. He seemed genuine and I wanted to help, so maybe it would be great.

I arrived at the management offices, getting out of my car before entering as I noticed a swarm of paparazzi near the entrance, where Harry and a security guard was led in.

"Jade?" A voice asked and I turned around to see a tall, muscly man with a stern expression on his face and 'security' written across his T-shirt.

"Yes that's me." I told him, feeling slightly nervous at the amount of paparazzi that was slowly gathering.

"I'm paddy, Liam's security guard and I've been hired to be yours for today." He smiled, leading me into the building.

The paparazzi didn't question me, but I didn't doubt the fact that they most likely would do soon.