Chapter 25 ~ Unexpected

Jade's P.O.V.

The next day ~

I tapped my foot anxiously against the floor, checking my phone every few minutes as I watched the door, waiting for it to open and for Harry to come in.

He had been gone all day today and it was now ten o'clock in the evening and as time passed, the more I worried.

"Jade, what are you doing still waiting? You've been sat in the same place for almost three hours now." Liam chuckled, taking a seat next to me on the couch.

"I'm waiting for him to come back, has he texted you today?" I asked, hopeful.

"No, I tried calling him about an hour ago, but he didn't pick up." He said, giving me a sympathetic smile.

"But Niall said that Paddy's been outside his hotel room all day and he hasn't come out, he's just been doing nothing really." He added and I nodded.

"Maybe I should head to bed, then." I sighed and Liam gave me a small smile, before leaving the room.

I headed towards the bunk beds, getting ready for bed before heading back to the living room, only to see Harry pulling his suitcase along beside him.

"Oh, your here. We were wondering when you were going to be back." You spoke up and he nodded, not saying a word as he walked passed you.

"Aren't you going to explain why you just left like that?" I asked him and he turned around to face me, with a sigh.

"I needed some space." He mumbled, his facial expression seeming emotionless.

"From who?" I pressed as he breathed heavily.

"From everyone, especially you." He said, lowly and I flinched at his sudden change of tone.

"Why are you being so horrible to me? What did I do?" I questioned and his jaw clenched.

"If you hadn't have agreed to sign that contract, I wouldn't be so stressed about this!" He snapped and my eyes widened at his words.

"So are you saying that we were a mistake and that you wish you'd never met me?" I asked, feeling stupid for ever believing we could be anything more.

His eyes softened and his eyebrows furrowed as he shook his head.

"No, I'm not saying that at all. I just wish we could've met under different circumstances." He said quietly.

"No, you don't, you didn't say that, you said it was my fault for signing that contract, which is most likely the only way we would've met." I argued and he scoffed.

"I didn't say that! I said I was stressed because to management, this is still fake and if they found out it was real, they would tell the boys it was fake and I would loose everything." He hissed back, trying to keep his voice down so that the other boys wouldn't hear.

"But you wouldn't have lost me." I whispered, feeling my insecurities again.

I'll never be good enough.

I'll never be enough, he's never going to be satisfied with me and one day, he will have to end our relationship to find someone better anyway.