Chapter 46 ~ Preparation

Jades P.O.V.

"I can't quite believe we're doing this." I said, quietly.

"I know baby, but what choice do we have? If we stay together, we can do this, I'm sure." Harry replied, zipping up his suitcase.

"I hope so." I sighed, softly.

"Hey, it'll be alright." He cooed, sitting next to me on the sofa and taking my hand in his.

"I'm here baby, I'm with you, we're in this together." He reassured me, kissing my shoulder lightly.

"I know."

"I know it's scary, but we can do this. Trust me, please." He pleaded, softly.

"I do trust you, Harry." I replied, earnestly.

"Then we're good, aren't we? Hey, we're okay." He replied softly, rubbing his fingers over my knuckles gently.

"I just don't know how we're going to manage." I admitted, gingerly.

"We're not alone, the boys are helping us and our families know. It'll be fine, kitten, I promise. We will be fine." He reassured me, kissing my forehead a few times.

"Let's relax, okay? We're not going for another two days." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I know." I replied, unsteadily.

"Are you sure your okay, J?" He asked, concerned.

"I just don't like being so unorganised." I whispered, still surprised at how our lives were going to change.

"Well, firstly, we're going to go out late at night and we're going to make our way to London, to a quiet hotel away from the centre. Then, we'll get some dinner from there." He explained, running his hand over mine.

"I'm terrified of someone spotting us." I responded, knowing that if I didn't get this off of my chest now, I would panic when it came to it.

"Baby, listen to me, Liam has set everything up for us to go, we're booked in and we have a lot of contacts with different people who we can trust. We're not alone in this, we have people helping us." He reassured me, his hand going to my face to brush the strands of hair to the side.

"I know this is another change for us, but I need you and I love you and I know you love me too. I have every confidence in us." He added, his beautiful green eyes telling me he was being wholehearted and that he trusted me.

I trusted him too.

"Thank you. Harry." I said, offering a small smile as I rested my head against his shoulder.

"What for, baby?"

"You don't know how amazing you are, everything your doing is for us and I really do appreciate you. If you believe that this is the only way that could work, then I'll trust you." I told him, sincerely.

"Are you sure your okay with this?" He asked, looking directly at me with such intensity, it showed me what true beauty was, both by appearance and by personality.

"We're a team, aren't we?" I whispered, delicately.

The words were calming, yet strong and brave. A team including the two of us, with others to help, but we were the ones experiencing this together.

This could make us stronger, braver, bolder.

Maybe I wouldn't be so nervous anymore after this.

"We are a team, darling, we are." Harry agreed, pulling me closer to him gently.

Going on the run with Harry seemed scary, risky and ludicrous, yet exciting, delicate and love filled.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" Harry whispered, covering us with a blanket.

"This new chapter in our lives, it's like a big adventure. A crazy one and an uncertain one, I mean, we don't even know how long we'll have to keep this up for, but, I love you and I do want to achieve a life with you." I explained, genuinely.

"I want that too, more than you could imagine." He smiled, his beautiful green eyes glimmering as they brightened.

"Why are you so sweet to me?" I asked, gently.

"Why wouldn't I be sweet to my girl?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because I'm just...me."

"And just you is perfect for me." He retorted, with a soft smile.

"And your sure you want to do this adventure with me?" I asked.

"I've never been more certain about anything in my life before." He replied, clasping his hand with mine as they intertwined with each other.

"We're the perfect fit." He whispered, pulling me closer as my nose touched his neck.

"Your the perfect man." I replied, with a soft smile.

"I love you so much." He admitted, his pink lips pouted and plump.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

"J?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you always stay with me?"

Fear and vulnerability showed in his green eyes as they panicked, showing me another kind of love; a vulnerable, beautiful, kind love.

"Your all I've ever wanted." I whispered, wholeheartedly.

"All I ever wanted was to be loved and to love someone back and I do that and more with you." I continued, so thankful to have him in my life.

He leaned in, kissing me with such passion and such need to show me how he feels, it almost knocked me off of the sofa.

His lips moved with mine, telling me he loved me and that he didn't want to let me go.

Never did I think a kiss could say so much, but it did.

He groaned as I pulled away from him, not wanting to, but needing to catch my breath.

"Why are you so loveable? I never wanted to feel this vulnerable in love and it's scary, but it's never enough, I need you." He replied, his eyes however not filled with lust, but instead, a strong emotion of love.

He smiled, his adorable smile making my stomach turn to knots as he giggled, the soft, yet deep laugh sinking into my bones and filling me with joy.

Something switched and suddenly, I couldn't help myself.

I pulled him closer gently, tugging on his hair lightly, his reactions quick as he kissed back, slightly needy, yet passionate.

"I love you." He mumbled against my lips as my heart rate increased.

"I love you too." I mumbled back as none of us pulled away, only to catch our breath, before attaching our lips again, just happy to be able to share such an intimate moment together.

The connection we felt in that moment was stronger than ever, giving me hope for the adventure ahead.

>>>>

Hi everyone <3

This chapter is shorter, but I wanted to give you an intimate, loving glance into what will be to come in the sequel.

I may finish this book before fifty chapters, but I have a good ending for this which will be continued in the first part of the sequel :)

Thank you all for your support on this book as well as the sequel, some of you say your excited for it which makes me more excited to write it <3

Lots of love,

Lauren xx