Chapter 13 ~ Hotel

"Harry?" I called, having not found him.

It was currently the afternoon and I had been looking around the tour bus for Harry for a while now.

"Hey Jade," Niall smiled and I turned around to see him as I was just about to head outside.

"Hey Niall, do you know where Harry is?" I asked.

"He left about an hour ago, I think he went out for a bit, although I'm not sure where." He explained and I nodded.

"Okay, thank you." I smiled, getting my phone out to ring him.

I didn't want to ring him as I didn't want to seem a pest. But, I was worried and I wanted to make sure he was okay.

"Hello?" He said, answering.

"Hi, I was wondering where you went? Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm good thank you, I'm glad you called, I was just about to come and get you. Can you come to the hotel down the road? Pack some things too." He said.

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"I thought we deserved a break from everything. We need some time together to get to know each other more and to be by ourselves rather than to be with the other boys." He explained.

"But, I don't mind the other boys." I retorted.

"Jade, I'm trying to do something nice here, for the both of us. Please just be here within the hour." He said, before putting down the phone.

I sighed, deciding it would be best to pack a few things before heading towards the door.

"Hey, where are you going?" Liam asked, concerned as I reached for the door handle.

"Harry's booked us into a hotel to get some space to ourselves." I spoke and he nodded, sighing in relief.

"Oh, that's nice. He didn't tell us, but I'm happy that you two have worked things out, I can tell he loves you." He smiled and my eyes widened in surprise.

"L-loves me?" I stuttered, confused.

He doesn't love me, were friends. I thought.

I felt an unfamiliar feeling in my stomach as it felt as if it fluttered at the thought that he loved me.

"Yeah, he was so worried about you yesterday, he wanted to fix things." He explained and you nodded.

Oh, he doesn't love me, that's because he cares. I thought.

"You do love him too, right?" Liam asked, confused.

"Yeah of course I do, it's just, we haven't told each other yet." I managed, feeling my heart thumping in my chest.

"You haven't? But you've been together for a year, right?"

"Right, but still. It hasn't come up." I said, with a nervous laugh.

"Oh, okay. Well, he admitted that he loves you yesterday so maybe you should tell him. He seems to feel the same." He said.

"Thank you, I will." I smiled, noticing how genuine he was as I felt a pang of guilt.

He was such a nice person, as were the other boys and I'd love to tell them that this was actually supposed to be a fake relationship. But I didn't.

I sighed, exciting the tour bus with my bags after saying goodbye to Liam.

I walked up the road, noticing it was only a few minutes walk as I walked into the hotel lobby to see Harry waiting for me.

"You took your time." Harry commented, with a smile once I was in front of him.