You can't offer revenge--that's playing dirty!

Start from the beginning

"Traitor!" I gasped, wiggling as far away as I could from Logan
       "Brethren before wenches," Alec sniggered before striding away with a lazy limp in his feet. Archer unplugged the system before he left. He made a big show of putting my phone into the pocket of his sweats, smiling in a smug fashion before disappearing around the corner.

"I thought I could trust you," I said dramatically to Logan. "But I guess this means you're a traitor. We can't be together, Logan."

He merely chuckled. Logan leaned against the wall with his back, but pulled me closer so that we were barely centimeters apart. "As my girlfriend, you should've been considering and thoughtful of the fact that your boyfriend was sleeping and incredibly tired."

Girlfriend and boyfriend. The girly part of my mentality giggled furiously at those words but on the surface, I merely hit him on the chest. "No one forced you to play World War: Snowball Style with the boys yesterday. Your sores are not my problem."

"You told me I should go play!" he argued. "'Hang out with them, she said.' 'It'll be really fun, she said.' I have bruises!"
"Oh, don't be such a kid about it," I said.  Logan gave me a look.

"You were on Archer's side anyway, what are you complaining about?" I pointed out.
         "Next time, you join in and let's see how you handle it," he snapped childishly, crossing his arms and looking away from me. He did, at that moment, resemble a child with his bed-ridden hair and pouting expression.

To surprise him, I gave him a kiss on the cheek. But he moved exactly as my lips touched his cheekbone and our lips met instead. Then he grinned and pulled me closer.      
             "Got you," he laughed against my lips. Logan then pushed my head even closer with his hand against the back of my skull so he could deepen the kiss.

"You're so cheesy," I commented after we drew apart.
"And you like it." Logan brushed a strand of my bangs away from my face. "I want to go back to sleep. Since you were the one that woke me up, you have to come with me."

"Well, aren't you a little frisky?" I joked. "I have to clean this up though," and I gestured to the speaker system to our side.
"Do you need help?" he asked.         
      "I thought you wanted to go back to sleep," I pointed out. "I'll come by later. It won't take me too long."

Logan raised an eyebrow, most likely doubting my strength. But he didn't make a comment. He kissed me one more time, though. Logan really enjoyed giving me unnecessary butterflies in my stomach with his kisses. It was like he knew exactly when was the best moment to disrupt the beating pattern of my heart, or rob me of any air.

"You're lingering," I pointed out once he let me go. Logan merely winked at me before kissing me on the forehead. He left with a small smile on his lips. It made me actually want to go to his room later.

It didn't take me too long to wrap up all the chords and haul all the speakers to a supply room. But I was a procastinator so it did take a longer time than it should've. I put the video cameras that recorded the reactions of the boys in my room to watch later. Hidden, of course.
              After I was done, I didn't go to Logan's room. He needed his sleep, and I was as alive as I could be. Minnie and Zen would be arriving soon, actually. Then we would all have a big Christmas breakfast then proceed to open presents under the gigantic evergreen in one of the libraries.

I went to the empty kitchen, where the pale skies of winter were beginning to filter through the windows. My hand searched for the lights before I found them. Then, I collapsed at the wooden table in the corner, where the cooks and maids would sometimes take a rest at before going back to work.

Dang, I didn't know waking up at five-thirty a.m. could take such a toll on me.

I woke up later to the feeling of someone was watching me. Like a creep. In a groggy manner, I sat up, and saw Logan sitting there."I thought you were coming by later?" he snorted.
"Feeling betrayed yet?" I asked, groaning as I sat up. The mere effort of such a simple task had my face falling flat on the table. It smelled like someone had recently cooked in the kitchen. That wasn't possible, though--I would've woken up to such loud actions.