Introduction.

Bella.

**4 months later**

I sat at the top of the mountain with back of Edwards head resting in my lap, playing in his hair.

We had came here, again, to get away for a while...just the two of us.

It had been a few months since my birthday, and every since then we have been inseparable.

I loved it.

And I was happy that I finally told him, and that he felt the same so look at us now.

"Edward, you ever wonder what your life would be like without certain people?" I asked randomly.

"Yeah. And I really think that it would be all bad. I wouldn't have you, for example." He smiled and I laughed a little.

"I think it would be all bad too if I didn't have you. But wouldn't that depend on the person you imagine your life without?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess it could." He shrugged.

"Because I imagine my life without...him all the time and its just... I'm sorry. I'm just thinking out loud." I shrugged.

"No, I know what your saying. I honestly wish he never was in your life too, but if you think about it..if he wasn't, we would've never adopted you and..." He trailed.

"True. That does make sense. So its like, even though some things suck, think about what and who you would lose without it." I said.

"Exactly." He nodded.

"I'm sorry, I was just wondering about that." I blurted, apologizing for my random questions.

"Its okay. I'm glad that you can freely share your thoughts with me like that, since I can't read your mind anyway." He said.

He turned and leaned up to where his waist was between my legs, giving me a kiss before getting comfortable, laying his head on my chest.

"I'm supposed to be you right now." I laughed since it was normally me snuggling into him.

"Yeah I know. I was just wondering what it felt like. And I kinda like it." He smiled, his hands resting on my thighs.

"Whatever you say." I laughed at his weirdness.

I loved how we were like this, both so understanding with eachother to the point where we could say anything on our minds and know exactly what each other meant.

"I love you." I said in a soft voice as I looked in the mountains and trees.

He turned to me, pecking my lips softly. "I love you too, My Bella."

---

Hey everyone.

Just a short, short introduction of them two chilling before we hop into this.

So I hope you guys enjoyed! Updating this soon!

And remember,

Your beautiful. Never be afraid to chase your dreams. I love you.

-Nessa