Heated

Jason's P.O.V

As I was getting in my car to pick up Aiden,the rest of the gang will get there after us.

There was one thing on my mind. My devious yet brilliant plan to get Nicki
to be mine. I was so deep in my fantasy that I didn't't even realise I passed Aiden's house, he's gonna be pissed when I get there.

"Yo asswipe why the fuck did you leave me. Do that again and I will kill you mofo," That's Aiden for you.Like I said before pissed.For the rest of the car ride was silent, only thing that was playing was the music.

In the next few minutes we arrived at Nick's place, it was late but as I said we like to be fashionable late .We met up with the rest of the gang.

"Hey where the hell is Sean!!" Aiden asked.

Not too far in the crowd we could see some blonde bimbo eating his face, like literally. Then he mouthed the word 'help',we all cracked up.
That's when I met eyes with Nicole.

She was dressed in a simple cropped top with the words 'I don't give a fuck' and cutoffs. I quickly shifted my gaze.

In my definition I would say she looked smoking hot but of course I didn't have enough courage to make a move.

All of a sudden this Quinn flung her self at me for what reason, I don't know . But because I am such a big player I took her on.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.
Remember you can email me at zhane4est@gmail.com or at gossipgirls324@gmail.com
Or leave a comment bellow for support in the other chapters