The Bad Boys

Jason's  P.O.V

''Oh my fucking gawd, that chick is awesome'' Caleb said laughing. He was 5'6 with with dark brown hair and light brown eyes. He was the person who supplied the money in the gang . ''You know what you should totally bang her'' said Aiden. He was 6 ft , african american girls can't get enough of him and he isn't a player but he dates alot and he was the one who we go to for advice on girls. He was my my bestfriend, as he said those few words Sean walked in, he was the schools ''pretty boy'' but he followed in my footsteps he was 5'9, blonde hair and had hazel eyes. ''Guys there's a party on friday night at Nick's place '' he said indulged in his phone ''And guess who's gonna be there , Jessie and his crew'' he said amused. Jessie and his crew was another gang the were capable of doing anything , he attended the school but dropped out because of the gang. With him at the party everything will go wrong ,but i had no time to think about that . I was too busy thinking how i was going to get that Nicki girl if I already showed her the mean side of me ,fuck life is so hard i'll just go to Aiden for advice. I approached him when he was alone ''Bro how am I gonna get that chick if I already blew it at lunch.'' The look on his face showed thst he was thinking really hard abou the situation. ''YOWW!'' As I said those few words he fell out the sofa and landed face first on the floor. I started laughing until my face was tomato red. ''D-U-D-E you should have seen your face,It was priceless'' I said gasping for air.By now Aiden was on the sofa and if looks could kill lets just say I would be six feet under.''Well it's either the easy way or the hard way.'' With those few words he got up and began walking towards me as he was about to come closer he tripped over his shoe lace and again I started laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys we haven't updated in forever and we just wanna apologize for that so please vote commet and like our book 

ALL THE LOVE!!!