Meet Nicki

I was awoken by my little brother Jacob jumping on my bed yelling

"It's time to get up Nicki!!" At the top of his lungs. My screams were muffled in my pillow as I shouted for him to get out of my room.
I went and had a cold shower to start my day, I got dressed and went downstairs to get breakfast before I went to school. I stopped dead in my tracks as I was greeted with the most disgusting sight, my mother and her drunk 'One day' stand snogging each other heatedly against the wall. I rolled my eyes and grabbed an apple from the kitchen table and went outside through the back door. I hopped into my Black 1999 VolksWagen edition and reversed out of the driveway.On my way to school I cranked up the radio to hear "You and I ,we don't wanna be like them, we can make it 'til the end" pump through the speakers.

     I finally reached school after 9 minutes of driving. 'Ah, this day is starting out well,' I thought, but not for long. The Queen Bee of the school had just pulled up right next to me dressed in the usual 'Whore Fit.' 'Could this day get any better,' I muttered sarcastically to myself as I stepped out of my car. As I locked my car door and turned around I locked eyes with the enemy, ' What's wrong with this bitch now,' I thought to myself. "Look who decided to show up, the nerd," said Quinn, The Bitch. "First of all my name is not 'nerd'; whore, it's Nicki, Nicki Santiago, Second of all the only reason your standing here is because you don't have a life, and lastly that Vampire white makeup you're wearing is so not working out for you." And with that I was off towards the school building, I felt so good inside.

From afar I hard her shout, "By the way it's not Vampire White, it's Apparition Eggshell and you wouldn't know that because your a slob. " I just flipped her off and went on my way, To hell with her.

  I walked down the crowded hallway to find my locker. I finally found it. Felocity was waiting at my locker indulged in what ever was on her phone. I strolled up to her, once I was clearly in her sight she greeted me with a hug. "What's up, best friend," she said cheerfully.

—————————————————————————

    The morning went by without any mishaps, at lunch I met up with Symphony and Felocity at our usual table. As we were seated, there was an uproar of laughter erupting from the 'popular' table. Jason, the school's bad boy and player was bullying a nerd. Jason was 6'0 with dirty blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes, any girl would fall at his feet but definitely not me. I couldn't stand watching them bully him any more. So I got up and walked over there. Before Jason could throw one more punch, I was already between them. "Oh, guess who came to save the nerd, the 'Super Nerd', he said with an amused smirk on his face. His 'insult' was stupid but I can't blame him he tried, by now everyone was laughing(except for me of course). "Um, excuse me, I'm sure he's not the one going to extra classes, and in case you guys never noticed" I said pointing to the crowd. " He's the one in an Advanced Math class." I turned back around to face Jason, he was left astonished. Well he wouldn't know I knew about this.

   Anger flashed across his eyes but was quickly covered up with a smirk that fully reach his eyes. Before he could say anything else I turned on my heels walking confidently to my table. Symphony and Felocity's  mouths were hanging open. " Close your mouths," I said laughing slightly. as quickly as possible they were closed. We finished our meals in silence, Symphony was the first to break the silence. " What was that-," the rest of her sentence was cut off by the bell, which indicated that lunch was now over. Yay!!!, More class for me - Note the sarcasm.