Chapter 7: Shopping *EDITED*

Start from the beginning

We carried on looking round Primark and picked out the things we wanted to buy. I got a lot of things because it is cheaper than other shops and I don't have a huge amount of money to spend. We then moved on to lots of different shops. Harry and Lou spent a lot on some clothes from more expensive shops but I didn't because I can't afford to spend that much, as I have savings. We then went into an expensive shoe shop.

"Wow these boots are amazing," I said. They were some really nice brown boots.

"And expensive!" I said after looking at the price.

"Yeah they are nice," Harry said looking at the boots.

I put the boots back and carried on looking around. The boys both picked out some shoes for themselves and we headed to pay. Louis paid first then Harry did as I waited for them.

"Wait you're buying them," I said looking at the boots that I said I liked earlier.

"Yeah their for you of course," he said.

"What, you don't have to buy me them," I said.

"I know but I want to so don't argue," Harry said and I smiled.

"Thanks Haz," I said and he nodded.

We carried on shopping for another hour. Occasionally, there would be some fans come up to us and ask for pictures with the boys but I didn't mind. As we were upstairs and at one end, we decided to head back to the meeting place. We got to TK Maxx at five and met up with the others.

Niall's POV:

We decided on the meeting place and then me, Zayn and Liam walked around looking in some of the shops. I brought a lot in the shoe shop. I also brought some new snapbacks and sunglasses. The other boys brought some clothes and I did the same. We then walked into the video game shop and brought some more video games for the different consoles. We also picked up a couple of films from HMV. We met a couple of fans walking around and took pictures with them as well as signing a few things which was fine. It doesn't usually get too crazy when we are out and about in the UK and people generally don't know where we are. Also, it is only summer for some people. Most kids and teenagers are still in school so they have work to do at the weekends so we mainly met older or much younger fans with their parents. After we finished in HMV, we decided to look around upstairs.

"So Niall, are you ok now, about Mason?" Liam said and I tensed a little not saying anything.

"Right, and how are you feeling about Liv?" Liam asked. I was not sure if I wanted to tell them that I think I like Liv more than a friend.

"Niall?" Zayn said asking again.

"I think, I think I like Liv more than a friend," I whispered to the boys in case someone nearby heard.

"Yes, you finally admitted it, took you long enough," Zayn said and I smiled a little.

"So are you going to ask her out now?" Liam asked.

"No fucking way! She doesn't feel the same, she's is way out of my league. I'm just me, and she deserves the best," I said.

"Seriously dude. Everyone knows you guys like each other. It's obvious she likes you," Liam said and I shrugged.

"I don't think so," I said.

"Dude, you guys had a moment first time you sung together in the studio, and you almost kissed in the lake. She gave you a love bite and then a kiss in truth and dare. Your always act like you're together and are looking out for each other. You have to admit you care for each other," Zayn said and I smiled.