One Mic

Ever since the creation of the Interstellar Police life couldn't have been more of a challenge for these brave men and women. Not only do they have to undergo intense training to prepare them for their role (whether they are the support member of their duo or the assault member), but had to learn to trust in each other. One false move and the squad of two could end up dead at the hands of hostile aliens or terrorist. Sometimes even alien terrorist! So a general rule of thumb is to also stay on your p's and q's when it comes to one's surroundings because at any given moment an Interstellar Police officer can be called into action. And if they're really skilled they may get taken off the patrol force to do some undercover work. That usually doesn't happen often, but when those rare moments occur the results of that mission spread like wildfire. Take for instance the pair was held in high regards by practically everyone that knew them; Frankie and Travis. And when word came about what happened to Travis...well...let's just say Frankie wasn't the only one that was shaken up over the incident. Needless to say this incident inspired all the officers to work even harder than before. But...it also inspired those that wish to keep the aliens and humans apart. Maybe that's why only months after that fatal incident involving Travis, was there an increase in alien terroristic activity...

"Hey!" Someone barked at Gordon, "You need to focus!" Gordon never could focus when yelling was going on so he brought his attention back to the present matter. He was currently on a crucial mission to stop an alien that was committing mass murder on towns all across Florian Gosemer. The once amazing tourist attraction is now having to deal with terrorism on a global scale.

"Sorry Llyod..." Gordon says sheepishly, "I just don't feel qualified to handle this mission."

Llyod scoffs, "You and me both. Though the higher ups decided that we were the best candidates for the job."

"Frankie would be a better choice..."

"Frankie is still grieving. It's...It's not easy losing your partner in that sort of manner..."

"Right..." Gordon lets out a sigh, wondering exactly what the higher up were thinking. Gordon and Llyod weren't even a traditional duo. Both of them were the assault members of their pair, and prior to this mission, was unaware of the other's existence. The awkward silence between the pair continued as they ascended the stairs, drawing closer and closer to the roof of this radio building. The target that has been eluding the police since the start of their murder spree has finally been tracked to this location. The target has been dubbed "Siren" for their use of sounds waves to manipulate humans into committing suicide. Why? Because the target has the power to do so.

"Don't screw up or we're dead, along with everyone else in the city," Llyod says gruffly. Gordon simply nods as they stand in front of a locked door. On the other side was the roof and whatever monstrosity that they had to fight. The alien was probably hideous-

Llyod kicks the door clean off it's hinges, completely ruining Gordon's moment to imagine what the Siren looked like. Standing close to the edge was a girl with long flowing purplish pink hair. The wind gently caressed it, allowing it to float in the breeze towards the sunset. A guitar was strapped to her and when she turned to face the pair she smiled ever so slightly. 'What a nice guitar...' Gordon thought to himself as he stared at the guitar. The light that got reflected off of it showed that the guitar was beautiful red pink color. An interesting color combination if you asked him.

"She has a mic and speakers set up," Llyod whispers to Gordon. Gordon furrows his eyes, slowly putting all of the pieces together.

"Oh... Are you two here to see me perform?" the girl turns to face them a wide innocent grin on her face, "Well alright that's fine! That just means you two get front row seats~"