chapter one

Levi Ackerman, is a famous mob boss... Also known as the heartless captain.

Once every year, all the yakuza bosses meet up to discuss future plans at one of their chosen locations. This year they meet at Erwin's, a.k.a the commander.

"Do we really have to meet up with those dirty pigs?" Levi grumbled to Isabel, a childish green eyed teen.
"Aw c'mon boss," she winked, "You might meet a cute girl!"
He clicked his tongue in disagreement, never again would he do involve himself with another human.
"Women are annoying," he shrugged looked back in the mirror to adjust his cravat. They left their apartment complex to attend the meeting, in a black metallic car.

Levi was greeted by his old friend Hanji, the mad scientist, her smile as bright as ever. Next to her stood a girl, short black hair, cold grey eyes and a dim red scarf draped loosely around her neck.
"Hey there captain!" she squealed, "This is Mikasa! Grisha's kid and his other kid is in the gardens."
Isabel grinned, looking to Levi with pleading eyes to meet the other teen of her age. Agreeing, He followed Hanji to the gardens. There he felt his heart start to beat a faster pace.
Doki, Doki, Doki...
"Hello," the teal eyed boy greeted, "Hanji, Mikasa who're your friends?" He wore a loose, much larger male kimono, gold and red.
"It's Levi," he said coldly. The boy flinched at the intimidating male before him.
"My father is Grisha and my mother is Carla. Do you know them?" he gave a weak smile.
"Yeah, your mother's a very popular assassin and your father is the best doctor ever in the yakuza business," Levi turned away and waved the others away.
Once they were alone, Levi pushed Eren to the mud and pushed their lips together. Pulling away, the ravenette realised what happened, he looked down at the blushing child. He couldn't resist, letting his hand explore underneath Eren's robe. Grabbing his target area, the other male moaned and wriggled.
"Please get off of me!" he begged, his gaze met Levi's, taking over every inch of him.

After Levi left Eren, he attended the meeting.
"So let's get this over with," Levi sighed.
"Grisha, about your kids," Erwin began, "Are you going to marry them off or...?" Levi looked over at him in shock.
"Wait, they're like 16!" He dissaproved.
"Mikasa is the faster child, she is able to kidnap any one we ask for, Armin is the smarter child and is able to come up with a strategy in seconds and Eren..." Erwin paused, looking at Grisha who looked away.
"Eren is the body, he is able to lure people in, torture them both mentally and physically." Eren entered to the room, a grin plastered on his face.
"What's wrong captain? Disappointed?" Eren giggled. Turning to his father, he yelled, "I don't want to be married off!"
"I'm sorry Eren but that's my decision not yours." His father explained.
"I'll take him," a voice called from the end of the table. It was the heartless man himself... Levi Ackerman.