12; the unknown temple p.4

Start from the beginning

I reached for the golden pendent and clutched it but I felt something around my waist. I screamed due to the pain. I turned around to see my dad, but not.

He took of his cloak and became a creature!
The Golden Unknown was a hybrid of all sorts of different animals.

His legs were were part of an oxe, while a slithering tail connected his waist. His chest was part of a bear, and had hairy eagle wings. He looked like your average boss battle opponent!

"Your coming with me with both those pendants."He said wrapping me around with his tentacle harder making me cringe

"FELICITY!"yelled Jeff, Sally and Ben, at least I think that's what they said.

The golden hybrid carried me and sprouted his green eagle wings and flew up high. My ears began to pop as I could see the floor disappear seconds beneath me.

I closed my eyes and looked down again, then looked at the hybrid. An idea clicked.
I threw both pendants down and shot a fire ball at them.
The Hybrid screamed, "Damn you!" as he threw me up in the sky. I caught hold of his tail.
"Please catch it!" I thought.

..

"FELICITY!!" Jeff screamed as he saw her getting taken away by her hybrid father.
He looked at Slenderman, "We have to go get her!"

Slenderman looked up at the sky, "Give her a minute to come to her senses."
Jeff glared at him and looked up at the sky.
Sooner or later, something gold and purple came flying down to us.

"Those are the pendents?"Jeff said, suddenly running after them with BEN and Sally following me.

BEN and Jeff caught both the pendents and felt both of them buzz.
He looked up at the sky again "Come on Felicity!"

I held on tightly to the hybrids tail. I felt a wave of relief, "They caught it.." I thought, "Now time to kill this thing!"
Still clutching the tail, I held out my other hand and blew a fire ball. It successfully hit him around the face, causing him to convulse in pain.

"Ah!" I screamed, clutching the tail. It was as scary as it seems, holding for dear life.
"Let go you creature!"screamed the Hybrid, wiggling his tail even more, while I held tightly.

"N-no! I have to save this world from your despair, I will kill you!"I yelled , "What made you get into this evil doings! Tell me!!"

..

The world suddenly stopped, my vision began to blur while I suddenly was surrounded by a black area.

"W-where am I?" I thought aloud, walking towards a sea of nothingness. It felt suddenly calming, welcoming in fact.

"Felicity?"

That voice. I slowly turned around to see the man I had once called my father. He looked young, with his hard working face and laid back hair, I could definitely tell. That man was my father.

"D-Dad?" I said, feeling tears swell into my eyes, but then shook them off, "Wait, are you the golden Unknown?"
He looked at me with empty eyes, nodding, "Yes..I am what you now know of , the Golden Unknown. The leader of this whole organization of Unknowns..is me."

I looked at him, with such merciful eyes, eyes that filled me with complete sorrow, "B-but why..why would you become this man? Can I even still call you my dad?!"

He lowered his head, "Honey..of course you can. Let me explain, ok?"
I nodded, as we both sat down in the amidst of the black area.

He began, "I did create a serum to infect your friends with deadly poison..but I knew that wasn't the way to bring hope. So I suddenly didn't become aware of my surroundings, and flipped up a dangerous chemical..known as the 'Eye of Decipher'.."

My father took another breath, "The Eye of Decipher is a dangerous chemical, that will allow many sides of you to appear when you allow it, almost like many personalities..becoming who I am now, the Golden Unknown....but that was before your mother and I had you."

I widened my eyes, "Does that mean..?"

He nodded sadly, "You we're born with those vibrant purple eyes, and I knew it was too late. You were born with the Eye of Decipher infected into you..from me. Not just you, there was one more young girl who also had the old version of the Eye Of Decipher.
So that's how you inhibited those powers..making me sorrily guilty. I ran away from you and your mother, lying to her that I had died in the army, as my will. I'm so sorry Felicity...my rage had brought my evil side out, a delusion that was created to destroy all the rare colored eyes.

To inhibit a god that will fulfill my delusions to treat you back to normal..I'm sorry my selfish desires had to end up destroying you and your friends. Will you forgive me?"

I was in sudden shock, every puzzle piece began to fit in. I took his hand and nodded, "Of course, Dad."
He smiled warmly, making me in the brinks of crying.
My father suddenly rose, "As my final will...I want you to kill me."

My heart stopped, "W-what?"

He looked at me with those warm eyes, "Kill me..I would rather let you end my biddings with your own hands. If you truly love me, help me end this madness. My madness."

Before I knew it, I started to cry, "Why, Dad Why!?
You were gone for so long, I don't even know you anymore, why do you have to leave now?! Please tell me!!"
I sobbed at his feet, crying and crying because of longing for him. He placed his hand in my shoulder.

"For me..I'll be here with you forever, don't you forget that."He said warmly, placing my chin up and meeting his warm eyes.

He brought his other hand up, while I watch it engulf in fire, and then became a sword with red embroidering. My father handed it towards me.

I shockingly took it, and arose, standing across from him in such despair.
He looked fiercely happy and smiled, "Goodbye Felicity...You became a nice young women, use your powers for good. I love you very much."

"Dad...Dad.."I cried, raising the sword up.

I could feel him grow impatient, "Now now..don't kill me with those ferocious eyes, smile please, for one last time."

Slowly, a small smile fixated upon my lips, "I love you more, goodbye father."
I ran towards him , crying while piercing the sword against his skin, suddenly engulfed in a bright white light.

Then, I could feel lightness upon me, as I fell through the sky, crying and sobbing to where no one can hear me.

Blackness soon overtook me.

enjoy!