10; the unknown temple p.2

enjoy!
--

The man with the turquoise pendent followed me out to what seemed an endless hallways with paths followed on the left and right.
The handcuffs I got attached to started to slightly burn.
"So your names Felicity.."said the turquoise man.
"Excuse me?"I said.
All of a sudden I was pushed by the man into one of the pathways.

"What are you doing?"I asked him startled.
The man smirked. I couldn't see his face so I just assumed.

The man revealed his identity by taking off the coat.
I gasped.

It was Masky.

"Masky?!"I screamed quietly, "What are you doing here?"
Masky chuckled, "I sneaked in, duh! Slendy wouldn't just ask for a dude with a mask to have such an important job as proxy! He needs skill. Plus I came to rescue you."

I giggled, feeling totally relieved, "Thanks for saving me, but how are we gonna get out of here?"

"Don't worry I built an exit tunnel underground."said Masky, leading the way.
I nodded as I started to follow him.

"We will make it."  I thought. But for some reason, I knew we weren't.

--

|slenderman|

"Good job Masky." He thought, acknowledging him telepathically.
Slenderman placed a tracker on Maskys sleeve to see where he found the temple. He's always been able to find secret places, one of the many reasons He approached him as a proxy.

Slenderman nodded towards Sally, Ben, and Jeff as they teleported to the temple.
"Be safe my children."

--

|Felicity|

I followed Masky to the tunnel which seem to take forever. He must've worked hard on this tunnel, because it sure took a while to cross through.

We finally arrived to an exit, which seemed to be blocked by a pice of wood.
"What th-"said Masky as he put his hand on the piece of wood blocking the path.
"Do you think the unknowns did that?" I asked.
"Damn it, maybe." muttered Masky, "The rest of the proxies should be coming."

I've had a weird feeling since I've seen that piece of wood.
I walked past Masky and touched the piece of wood and noticed a small symbol carved in the middle.
I gasped as I clutched my head.
"That weird pain again..."

"Felicity?"asked Masky, "are you ok?"
"That symbol..." I groaned while pointing at it.

Masky examined the red symbol on the piece of wood.
"Hm.. that's the symbol of fire, I'm pretty sure."

I closed my eyes, turning towards the wood and sighed,"I'm just seeing things it's ok I'm fin-!!"

I was cut off by the sound of Masky struggling in pain.

I gasped and turned around to see an Unknown holding Masky by the neck vigorously while Masky was prying the unknowns fingers off of his neck.

"Basterd!"I said darkly as I felt the color in my eye slowly fading. I felt a rush of air swelling in me.

I pushed and a gust of wind swooshed past the unknown and some others.

The Unknown holding Masky by the neck threw him to the side as he hit the wall hard. Blood was slowly coming down his white mask. My eyes froze as a strange pulse ran through my body,