CHAPTER 11

The day after Selena was waken up by Mandy and her cousin.

< Selena, is time to get ready > whispered Mandy in Sel's ear, with a lovely tune of voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin was waken up by his mom who was going to help Mandy before the ceremony started. She just touched his cheek and gave him a little kiss. Pattie was frustrated because of his son's troubles but she couldn't do anything for him. A mom shouldn't see her son suffering that much, it hurts even more than suffer for yourself' troubles.

< how are you Jus? >

< how do you think I am?! I'm happy for her mom, I'm truly happy for her > he said while standing up from the sofa he slept on.

< have you gave up? >

< mom, I've tried. I tried.. but I'm sure she truly doesn't love me anymore. That's not giving up, that's opening my eyes and see the truth > he said while a tear was crossing his face, and his voice was getting feeble. < I've tried mom. Once, you told me that in life sometimes we win and sometimes we loose. We just have to pick ourselves up from defeats and move on looking forward to our next victory.. I have to move on, and accepts that Josh is a better man > he finished saying, crying hard and sobbing for tears.

< But I've taught you also that we have to fight for what we believe in. No matter what Justin, if you love her.. you cannot give up until she says I do in front of the priest. It's the end only when she says I do >

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena was already dressed and had an awesome makeup made by her cousin. Everyone was already dressed and when she decided to go, Mandy was already gone and at her home there was only Ricardo.

< I've never seen anything gorgeous as you Selena > he said excited.

< thank you dad > and she ran to hug him

< are you trying to making me cry? Because if yes, you're not failing > and they laughed < Selena you don't seem happy, is everything ok? >

< of course > and she made a fake smile

< let's go. Your groom is waiting for you! >

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guests were slowly arriving to the place the ceremony was taking place, Josh was already there with the priest. Mandy and Pattie were sitting in the front row with Brian by their side. At the marriage where invited also the Jonas' family, Katy Perry, Demi Lovato and all their close friends including Taylor Swift and Ashley Cook who were actually the bride's wedding witnesses. Justin was waiting for Selena outside the door with Francia, Sammy and the other maids. The only one who was missing was Selena.

< Justin is handsome in that suit! > said Mandy < he should wear it more often > and Pattie smiled.

< I told him, maybe if Selena tells him he will.. >

< Selena is so glad that he came, she actually was afraid he wouldn't have come >

< I thought that too, but he said that he has to do his part to make this day special for her >

~~~~~~~~ { later } ~~~~~~~~~

When Selena came the wedding bells started to ring, everyone stood up and Josh turned.

< Selena! > screamed all the maids seeing her

< you're wonderful > Justin said while admiring her