CHAPTER 7

☆★☆★☆★☆★

They spent an awesome day together just doing nothing. They talked, they laughed, the sang.. and then Justin drove Selena back to her house.

When he got back to his house he found the movie "Made of Honour" that Alfredo had brought there while he was outside. Justin sprawled on his sofa, took a bowl of pop-corns, and turned on the tv ready to watch the movie.

Then Lil Twist came to his house to " chill with the homie " as Lil Twist usually says. He watched with Justin a short part of the movie but then he turned off the TV. Justin got angry.

< what are you fucking doing? > shouted Justin

< hey bro, fly down! > said the upset man < are you seriously going to watch that shit all day? > he continued. Justin was furious. < Because I've better things to do instead of wasting time on those kick-ass movies! > Lil kept saying shouting.

Justin and him were friends, Lil Twist was like a big brother to Justin. And he was one of the reasons why Selena had left him. Lil twist drove Justin to a bad behaviour: smoking, fucking, clubs, weeds. Selena didn't like that side of Justin; she even asked him to stay away from that rapper but Justin was like plagiarized by him.

< if she left me it was also because of u! Let me finish this movie! > Justin exclaimed cursing.

< keep calm! > said Lil Twist while sitting again on the sofa < tell me, do you want to take back your girl. Kid? Get you ass off this sofa and run to her house > he explained.

Justin was upset too, and nervous.

< what? >

< you go there, say something that impression her. Then you pull her on the floor.. and make her suck your penis! > answered laughing.

< Stop! You're a mother fucker! > Justin shouted!

< You can keep insulting me but that won't give you her back! Listen kid > Justin quieted. < You know what she desires? She wants you to go and fuck her as you've never fucked a girl! >

Both were quiet now, they were just having a little fight. Now no one was shouting.

< You don't know her! > said Justin.

< I don't?! Selena is like every other girl on that shit planet Justin! > Justin disagreed by shooking his head. < Do you remember when she made you that awesome blowjob in Mexico? >Lil Twist now was shouting again. < she's trying to make you guess what she wants; that's why she asked you to watch a movie for girls! She wanted to wake up your animal senses baby bro.. > he concluded laughing.

Justin was serious, he was damn serious. Lil Twist was doing that again: he was persuading Justin once more. He had like powers on him.

< go and do what I say. If she gives you, and I think she will, you'll have a rough night with the girl you love.. and if she won't anything will change Biebs. Now you have nothing, so you don't have anything to loose >

Justin shut up. Selena wasn't that type of girl; she was sweet, mild, a bit shy, a dreamer.. Justin knew her. Lil Twist left reminding Justin to follow his advices.

Justin stayed there watching the end of the movie. It was a happy ending: Tom, the maid, and her got married. Justin wished that too.

Then came Alfredo, Justin was still confused. He told Alfredo what happened and even the plot of the movie.

< what?! Justin are you seriously going to do that? > said Alfredo who couldn't believe what he was hearing. < We're talking about Selena, not about a bitch like the ones Lil fucks! >