CHAPTER 6

☆★☆★☆★☆★

Selena and Justin had spent an awesome afternoon together; then she had to leave, and both went back to their houses. Now that the 'Believe Tour' was finished everything could had easily got fixed. Their troubles began with the Justin's tour: he had to leave and they were both really busy so they had to tear their love apart. Jelena wasn't ended. Their feelings were just hidden.

The next two days were quiet for Justin that worked hard in the studio and really rough for Selena who had to make many preparations for her wedding and she was alone because her future husband was filming in Florida in those days. Selena didn't like that side of Josh.

" I know he's filming, but he could be more interested. " she thought "also his family. I mean, he's getting married! " she kept thinking.

Justin missed her, a lot.

On a Friday night he decided to go to Selena's dance studio where she was dancing with Francia and other friends of hers. His intention was to make her a surprise; I knew she was there.

When he arrived Selena had just finished and already had the shower in the changing-rooms there. He waited for her outside the building hidden in his white Ferrari.

exclaimed Selena when she saw him

he replied. Selena was confused; it was visible on her face, she had a weird facial expression. he continued he said smiling.

Selena laughed, she imagined how embarrassed he could have been. He's usually very shy.

she exclaimed

Justin sighed. He had already planned the night with her and already imagined it.

The words literally had jumped out from her mouth without passing through her mind. Now she was embarrassed.

affirmed Justin. Obviously it was not true, Selena understood it. Justin would have liked to hide himself under the sand. he said.

told him Selena trying to make him feel more comfortable. On Justin's face immediately appeared a big smile. she explained

faltered Justin.

shouted Francia from the car.

and she kissed him on the cheek, again without thinking twice, and ran away.

Now he was alone, a little bit deluded and sad. But that little kiss on his cheek certainly changed his mood. He was still feeling the lipstick on his skin. It wasn't Selena's fault and he knew that. Now he had to dream about the day after!

Selena jumped on her friend's car. She kept thinking about Justin. She felt a little bit guilty: it wasn't right to show to him her wedding dress. She knew he was still in love with her, it was visible. " Isn't that sadistic? " she thought " tomorrow I should not text him ".

~~~~~~ { one day later } ~~~~~

The day after Selena was undecided about what she had done. " I shouldn't let him come " she thought " but, I told him. So I have to "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That morning Justin was waken up by a message. He was really happy, he was afraid that maybe she wouldn't have sent it but luckily she did.

" ok, so I have to be there at 11 am "repeated in his mind while reading. Then he watched the swatch. " Oh God, is already 10.30 am!! " he continued thinking.

He washed his face with ice-water just to be sure he wasn't slumberous anymore, wore something and ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena felt a bit repentant. Maybe she was acting in the worst way.. or maybe in the right one.

She was already in the car driving there. Her mind was overcrowded with thoughts. Then Josh called just to give her the good-morning as he usually did.

By the voice of her was perceptible that she was distressed. Josh understood it.

she explained

he admitted, Selena was puzzled.

she told him she continued.

But Josh knew that something wasn't going fine.

~~~~~~[ later, at the alteliér ]~~~~~

asked the tailor while Selena was still inside the - pansement - ( the changing-rooms )

He was admiring some wedding dress so he turned around to see her. His eyes were amazed by her.

She was like a light in the darkness. He thought he was touching the sky, the he realised that the groom wasn't him so he fell down on the earth.

he stuttered charmed and he smiled.

Selena smiled too, she was thankful.

he continued

she replied

He didn't reply. Selena, now confused, went back in the - pansement -

she premised

Justin grimaced.

she exclaimed laughing

said Selena

Then Justin realised it was an opportunity to spend more time with her and probably also make her fight with him.

he asked with a sweet voice. Selena nodded. Selena smiled. he asked with a fake suspicious tone of voice

she said jokingly.

he continued.

Selena pantomimed a - thank you -.

She was ready to go, Justin still didn't know where he was going to bring her.

Then they moved together; he called Fredo and told him to buy that movie.

there were all the preconditions for a perfect day.

☆★☆★☆★☆★

20 DAYS TO MAKE HER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN { JELENA AU }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें