CHAPTER 1

☆★☆★☆★☆★

Jelena was over; Justin and Selena broke up. They tried their best to keep their relationship as long as the could have but, sometimes, in life, loving isn't enough... that's what happened between them.

Justin was focused on his #BelieveTour and Selena on her movies and on recording the new tracks; Justin was travelling all around the music to get to his Beliebers while Selena stayed in L.A. And no matter how much they were in love, at the end, the love wasn't enough to keep them together. At first seeing each other was just difficult, but then it got impossible. And they had also different needs: Selena was a 20 years old woman, mature, while Justin was just an 18 years old boy who needed to have fun. Breaking up was something they actually were forced to do, a relationship wasn't possible anymore.

Justin started to hang out with some girl, some singer, some friend and some hot model; Selena focused on her work, on dancing, on growing up.. and she felt in love again with another boy, an actor. This boy had been courting her for a very long time and at the end she decided to give him a chance. He was from 1992 as her, he was a man... that was what Selena needed. Deep inside her she was succeeding to forget him. Justin instead of forgetting was trying to-do-not listen to his heart.

But his plan was meant to fail: in fact, just hearing a news about his beloved lady, his heart immediately talked to him.

< Selena is going to be married. It's official now > said Pattie

< what?! > Justin barely said < h..ho... how ccccan you say that? >

< we got the invitation > and she waved it < I'm sorry honey, if you don't want me to go I understand >

< do whatever you want to > said Justin stammering < It doesn't matter what she does! >

And he put the headphone and turned the music really loud. Eve He was lying down on the sofa of his tour bus ready to perform the upcoming night. It was raining outside and he was relaxed.. until Pattie opened the mouth and said those horrible things that made his heart come in the throat. He was already tired and felt so bad, she was his girl until a few months before and now she was going to be married to another man.. That day was for Justin critical and the concert hadn't been so well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena was in the living room with Mandy, they were preparing the list of how people had to sit at the wedding lunch. She was tired and getting really nervous.

< I don't know if you're doing right Sel > said Mandy < this wedding.. like I don't think you're really in love >

<just so you know mum, and that's the last time I tell you this, when two mature people are in love they usually decide to live together and create their own life! > Selena exclaimed

<I know you better than you do. And what I know is that you're trying so hard to forget Justin and that's the only way you think you can! Selena a marriage is something people should take it serious. You can go and live with Joshua, you can buy a house with him or go to another city for some moths > Mandy explained < a marriage is something serious, a step you can't go back. For God, Selena, you'll be married to him for all your life >

< that's absolutely not real mom. I do love him, and I think that this ceremony will repair everything > mumbled Selena

Then Selena stood up and made herself a cup of coffee.

< I sent to Pattie the invitation for the wedding >

< what?! >

< don't get angry! She's now a close friend of mine and I don't think Justin will come > replied Mandy < ..and I can't understand why you're worried, if your feelings for Joshua are true as you say, Justin shouldn't a risk> she sarcastically continued. Then she left the room.

Selena was really mad about what her mom had done. She knew that seeing Justin would have "killed" her wedding. But the question she asked herself was " am I truly in love with Josh? Am I doing wrong?" This was a big doubt that Selena was trying to hide, but you can't pretend in front of your mom..

Some hours later, when she was about to fall asleep, Selena received a call from a private number she couldn't figure out. When she answered she heard a sigh, then the other person immediately closed the phone and the line broke up. Selena didn't know who he was.

☆★☆★☆★☆★