Chapter 3- I'm pushed off a building.

Start from the beginning

"This is the bungee jumping platform. The fliers and Air controllers like to practice here. And this is my favourite spot in this school." Daniel said, sighing in contentment as he leaned againts the railing.

"And you lead me here because?" I asked, standing closely to the edge.

"Because I want to-"

He never got to finish his sentence. An abnormally big gust of wind blew in my direction, and I found myself off the platform.

Huh?

Then I realised what was happenning.

I was falling, wasn't I?

The first thought that passed through my head was : Arrrrrggggghhhhhh

The second thought that passed through my head was : Heeeeeeeeellppppppppp

Thd third was : Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

As I approached the ground, flashes of my family appeared in my head. Will I ever see Elizabeth again? Will I be able to cuddle Rover, my dog? Will I ever eat my favourite pancakes again? Will I be flattened like a pancake when I reach the ground?

Reaching impact in-

2

Woooshh!!!

I opened my eyes when I realised I wasn't dead yet.

"I'm not dead yet!" I exclaimed. I looked up into the face of my savior, and saw Daniel-with a pair of white wings.

"You think I would let you die?" He said , with obvious amusement in his voice.

He flapped his wings one more time and set us down on the ground.

"H-how....ww-what......" I stuttered, pointing at his wings.

He followed my finger and looked at his wings. "Oh, these?" He snapped his fingers and they were gone in a second.

I bet I looked ready to faint at that time.

He smiled at me expectantly. "The gust of wind that pushed you were probably caused by the Air controllers as a prank."

A prank? I could have died, and it was a prank?!?

I stiffened my jaw and controlled my anger. I was going to beat up some Air controllers later, but for now, I needed answers.

"Those wings. How did you get them?"

"Oh, my wings? I didn't get them, I made them. Made out of pure energy. " He answered, like it was no big deal.

"And how did you make them?" I asked, bewildered.

"I"m Energy. The Energy Guard. One of The Five."

Oh. That sums it up. I'll be stuck with Daniel for a while.

We were standing near the pool again. I could see a crowd of girls who were swimming form around us.

"Oh my god, it's Daniel!" A girl who looked ready to hyperventilate said.

"He used his wings!" Another girl squealed.

"I want him to be my boyfriend!!!" A third girl sighed.

Scratch what I said earlier. I'll be stuck with popular Daniel for a while.

~¥~¥~¥~

Hey guys! So should I include abit of romance? Should I?

I haven't been getting ANY comments about the bad guy position. Please. Just. Talk. People!!!

135 reads? 19 votes? In 3 days? OMG. But I still want more. I'm greedy that way. Muahahah. Nah, just joking. You people are AMAZING.

My friend may be helping me write some of the chappies when I have no more ideas. What's it called? Oh, yes. Writer's block. My friend may be helping me write when I have writer's block. MAY. 

So if you see a mysterious hacker, don't be surprised.

A full, whole day of shopping with my sis and mom today! *sighs happily* *stares off into space*

Zi Qi : *snaps fingers*. Finish the A/N.

Me : Oh, hi! Hey, guys. This is one of my best friends, Zi Qi! Say hi, Zi Qi.

Zi Qi : Hi, Zi Qi.

Me : Don't mind her. She's sassy that way. You can follow her @tanziqi1214 if you want.

Vote, comment and fan! Especially the commenting part. I need ideas.

Byeee!!!

- For a Guardian fierce and true -