Chapter 3- I'm pushed off a building.

~¥~¥~¥~

Crystal's POV

After the talk with Principal Sophia, I went back to my bed in the infirmary and lay there like dead weight.

Only one thought raced through my mind in the span of the next few hours.

I'm the Water Bearer?!? What am I going to tell my family?!? I am so dead.

Okay, maybe not just one thought.

A knock on the infirmary door snapped me out of my daydream. I scrambled to sit up straight on the bed, crossing my legs as the door swung open on its own accord.

Lo and behold. In came- a guy I never knew.

He had sandy blonde hair, a mischeivious glint in his green eyes, and was taller than me by at least a head. He was wearing beige coloured long pants, a white collared shirt and had a white tie slung loosely around his neck. A careless grin etched itself across his face.

I stared at him for at least 1 minute, before remembering to talk.

"Who are you? What do you want?

"Hello there. My name's Daniel. Daniel Smith. I've been sent by the Principal to check on you. And to show you around the school." He said, walking closer to me and leaning onto the closet nearby.

"And why should I listen to you? What if you're a crazy stalker?"

"Okay, okay. Slow down abit. And why would I stalk you? I just came in to give you a tour of the school." At this point, he had his hands in a surrender position. "And you would listen to me if you want to hear more about The Five and your role of Water Bearer."

The Water Bearer part gave it away.

I was still suspicious of him, but I followed him out of the infirmary.

~£~

Daniel gave me the grand tour- including dunking me into the pool.

Yes. I said dunking me into the pool.

He showed me the classrooms, where you are classed by yout element. The cafeteria, Gym room, sports field, music room, and other rooms couldn't remember. He would stop for abit after every room and would explain about The Five, their roles and powers. By the time we got to the swimming pool, my head was dizzy with information

"Here, is the swimming pool, as you can see." He gestured towards the large body of water in front of me.

"How deep is this thing?" I asked, leaning forward towards the pool.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe-" He stopped talking abruptly, and pushed me in.

"STOOPPPP!!!!" And I fell in with a splash.

Daniel started laughing his head off. "You should have seen your face!" He managed to gasp out in between laughs.

"Not funny, Daniel. Now, help me out." I stared angrily at him. Looking at my expression, he immediately obliged.

When I got up, I realised that I wasn't wet.

"Whaaaaaa?!?!? Why am I not wet?"

Daniel gave me a wierd look. "You're the Water Bearer. Duh." And walked off.

Oh, right. I forgot about that.

~£~

Daniel lead me up a winding staircase, not stopping until we reached the very last floor. And when he opened the door, I saw that he had lead me up the roof, towards a platform of some sort.