-

It had already been around 5 months since you and Yoongi had last spoken. You made the boys promise not to tell him, as you didn't want it to be hard on either of you. They complied, agreeing that is was for the best.

Jungkook found it difficult to concentrate during practice, he found the image of your frail body appearing in his mind every few minutes, constantly staring at Yoongi - who was rarely sleeping and continuously stressed. He missed you, but he decided that it was best if you moved on, knowing that he wasn't the right thing for you.

Every day became an ongoing chore for you, the same blood tests, injections, drip, blood pressure, pains. The same thoughts of Yoongi. Namjoon always kept you updated on him, letting you know he was doing alright. He'd show you all the songs that they'd been working on, taking your opinions and criticisms to pass back. You felt grateful towards Namjoon, he was always there for you despite his busy schedule. But you couldn't help but wish it was Yoongi there instead, but you'd already made your mind up.

The day's grew longer yet shorter at the same time. You spent most of the time either sleeping or being helped to the toilet or being given your daily routine. The pains got worse as time went on, becoming hard to ignore. You'd wake up often screaming out in pain, having multiple nurses and doctors coming in to give you something to calm you down.

Time was coming short, and before you knew it another month had passed. Another month of agony. You were getting fed up and impatient, wondering if the process was ever going to end.

Namjoon had spent his time with you going through pictures of you and the boys. Most of them were of you and Yoongi, making you smile at all the memories. It scared you. It scared you, knowing that you wouldn't see his face again. Knowing that you wouldn't feel his warmth or his presence. Knowing that he won't even realize you're gone.

Time drew nearer, and you decided it was the right time. All 6 of the boys had gathered into your small room, seeming so large compared to your frail figure. Jungkook was distraught, the image boring into his memories. Hoseok wouldn't stop crying, he sat on the end of your bed talking about the memories you all had together. Jimin's guilt was eating him alive, how he saw Yoongi without a care for you, how he saw you in the state you were in. Tae tried to make the atmosphere as comfortable and warm for you as he could, keeping his breathing steady. Namjoon was a mess. He was dreading this day more than anyone, but he knew he couldn't bare to watch you suffer any longer. Jin tried to keep strong for everyone, knowing that you looked up to him as a big brother. He didn't want you to see his not-so-handsome crying face. He needed to be strong for you.

Before you proceeded with it, you reached limply under your covers, pulling out a small disk. Namjoon knew what it was and he knew you didn't have the strength to tell him, barely having enough strength to lift the round, shiny object. He picked it up, staring at it for a small moment and gave a sad, sympathetic smile. I'm gonna miss you, it said.

You slowly reached up, pulling out the small nubbins in your nostrils that aided you in breathing. You held your breath, suffocating in the absence of their aid. You struggle momentarily, squeezing Namjoon's hand, gasping for air, tears falling from your eyes. The boys had looked away, their expressions sour and dull. Namjoon kept eye contact, though, knowing that you needed his comfort. He felt your hand squeeze his one last time as your chest quickly twitched before your hand became loose and limp. The flatline beeped and all of their hearts sunk.

They were allowed the rest of the week off, and Namjoon had yet to give his friend the disk.