The "Party"

You walked around the tavern in your Boar Hat uniform, picking all the dirty dishes on the tables and heading to the kitchen. 

Meliodas:" Hey Y/N! Ban! We are gonna go out real quick! Okay! " 

You heard Meliodas yell as Hawk, Elizabeth, King, and Himself walk out of the Tavern. Suddenly Ban jumped up from his "drunken passed out state", His face red from being drunk.

Ban: " H-Hey hold on a minute! Dont leave me with this kid! Im not a baby sitter!" 

You glared at him silently, then turned your back going into the kitchen. Meliodas and everyone already left as Ban scratchs the back of his neck looking at you.

Ban: "Man, What a drag..." ( We get it, its shika's saying. my goodness you dont need to comment about it, keep reading. )

You thought as you finished getting the dirty dishes and walked back to the kitchen. You never really understood Ban. He has always been so hard to read, and always seems to put on a tough guy act. He also teased you constantly, always embarrassing you. But still, when you looked at him, you couldnt help but admire how handsome he was, and secretly you knew what a big softy he truly was, which made you fall for him even more. you began to walk toward the door out of the kitchen, But being lost in thought, you walked too close to a table, causing your skirt to be caught on a hook that held pots and pans. You didnt notice as you took another step, but suddenly was stopped and lost your footing, slipping forward and hitting your head on the floor, your skirt still being held. You let out a feminine shriek, as you slipped. Suddenly you heard running and saw Ban standing infront of you looking panicked.

Ban: " e-eh! Man I cant trust you to do anything by yourself can I?!" 

He looked flustered as he hurriedly helped you and suddenly you found yourself being held my him.

Y/N: " u-uh Ban? I-Im alright...You dont have to-"

You were cut off by his manly voice that gave you chills.

Ban: " I thought my heart was gonna stop...why was I so worried about you...?"

He suddenly let you go but kept his hands on your shoulders, staring into your eyes and making you blush. You felt like time in that moment had stopped, it was so quiet as he stared into your eyes, looking weak. You managed to mutter out some words.

Y/N: " u-uh ban...are you alright? "

His eyes widened as he realized he was staring.

Ban: " I should be asking you that! what idiot manages to do that anyways?!"

He looked so worried you couldnt help but laugh a little. Suddenly you were pulled to him, his hand behind your head pulling it to his chest, his other hand on your back.

Ban: " dont do that to me again, ok? Man your such a hassle. "

He got up walking out of the kitchen and then everyone came home, and you went back to cleaning.