Chapter 2 (Is it to late now to say sorry

Camila's P.O.V

Kehlani woke me up when we got to a rest stop. I didn't want to get up but a should really apologize to Tori for snapping at her. I searched for Tori praying Normani wasn't on the bus. Fortunately for me I didn't see Normani. I went straight to Tori's bunk finding her asleep.

I texted Kehlani that I'll stay with Tori until she woke up. I took Tori's phone off the charger and put mine on then cuddled into her and fell back asleep.

"Hey Camila wake up" I heard someone say.

"No I just want a banana pie" I could have sworn I heard giggling.

"Come on Camila you fell out of my bunk again" i slowly fluttering my eye's open I realized I was on the floor of the hall. Tori and Normani were standing over me.

"Here let me help you up" Tori said sticking her hand out. I slapped it away and got up on my own.

"You obviously kicked me out of your bunk" I said stretching.

"No you fell out. Anyway why were you in my bunk?" Tori asked.

"I came back to apologize but you were asleep. So I just cuddled in until you woke up. I'm sorry I snapped at you. It was disrespectful and rude of me to take my anger out on you. And for that I'm sorry" as soon as I was done Tori engulfed my in a hug.

"It's okay. I forgive you. Though I should apologize for pushing it and not automatically taking your word for it" Tori said.

"It's okay. I'm going to go now" I said then started to walk away.

"Wait" she grabbed my wrist.

"Yes"

"We could rearrange?" Tori said with hopeful eyes.

"You sleep in my room?" I asked.

"No silly. This is your bus. Normani could get my bunk" I smiled liking this plan.

"You'd do that for me?" I asked smiling brightly.

"Of course. What are friends for" she smiled.

"You won't be weirded out by my morning wood, cuddling, possible snoring, singing and clumsiness?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nope. Just stay on the bus you had me worried" Tori said sadly smiling at the memory.

"Okay. I'll stay. As long as I don't have to share a room with her" I said and glared at Normani.

"So all of that was about me?" She asked.

"Yes. I don't like you. You ruined me my life" I said harshly.

"Look lady I don't even know you" she said. I believe an she meant it.

"Well let me jog your memory! 'Eww why do I have to sit next to it?! This is a girls bathroom only no it's allowed! You didn't see the sign? No it's allowed in the cafeteria!'" I mimicked/yelled at her.

"Oh my gosh. Look I'm so sorry. I was a bully and mean back then. Please forgive me" She said.

"No" I said with so much venom it shocked even me. "If it were just the bullying I could handle that. But you know what really fucked me up?" She stood thinking.

"Think long and hard. I'm out Tori. Let me know when you're moved in" I smiled to her. Normani just pissed me off playing dumb. especially when she was the cause of most of my high school torture.

"what the hell did you do to her?" i heard Tori say to Normani as i left.

"i really don't remember" she lied. i know she know what she did.

W W T G I HOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara