Three Thousand Miles Apart

Will We Always Be:

Three Thousand Miles Apart.

{Book 1.5}

**Please read Just A Friend before starting this story. This story contains huge spoilers from Just A Friend**

***

Lydia Allen has just been offered a three month summer fashion internship in Manhattan, New York City; alongside her best friend Ayla. She couldn't be more excited, this is everything she's ever dreamed of; and now she's one step closer to achieving her dream of working in fashion and owning her very own line.

But there's just one thing bothering her...she will be over three thousand miles away from her family and friends. And more importantly...three thousand, two hundred and eighty six miles away from her boyfriend and best friend, Ash.

*

Ashton Thompson has fallen hook, line and sinker for his best friend - Lou. These past few months with her have been the best of his life. He never thought in a million years he'd ever have feelings this strong for someone, never mind his best friend. For years he jumped from girl to girl avoiding commitment, to blind to see what was right in front of him all along. He never wanted to stay with any of them for longer than a couple of weeks, but everything has been different with Lou. Lydia holds his whole heart...and now that he has her, he's terrified someone will try and take her away from him. And with Lydia leaving for New York for three months, he's scared the Big Apple could change things for them.

Deep down he knows they're meant to be, that she's the one for him and they'll get married, have kids and grow old together. But he knows this internship for Lydia is the real deal and the start of something huge for her and her future...so he won't let himself or his fears stand in her way. Even though he knows he'll miss her like crazy, he's so proud of her and he's making sure she gets on that plane.

*

Things for Ayla and Fin have just begun. They're still in their 'honeymoon' phase, all smiles and kisses for one another. They're just starting to find out everything they never knew about their other half, learning what makes each other laugh and whether it's more than just a 'spark' between them. They want to make it work, but will three months & three thousand miles apart be too much for the new couple?

*

Follow Lydia and Ash's relationship along with Ayla and Fin's as they both try to make things work with an ocean separating them. Throw in some attractive co-workers, late nights in the office and more than a few bottles of Tequila; and see how tensions rise between the two couples.

Some say 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder.'...But others say 'Out of sight, out of mind.'

Which statement proves true for these up and coming designers?

****

Sooo, this is the intro for what's happening after Just A Friend. It's going to be a book 1.5 from the series. All about what's going to happen over the three months the girls are in NYC.

The Sequel and book #2 in the Will I Always Be: Series will start once the internships end. :)

Anyway...what do you think?

Have any ideas of what's going to happen? Any predictions?

Throw them at me, I love hearing them :)

***

Copyright!

© Ceri Macdonald 2016

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

****

Basically if you copy my story...you'll be reported to wattpad and your story WILL be removed. Copying another authors story is stealing, and copy-writing is punishable by law. So don't fucking do it :)

****