Chapter 2

Kaoru's pov

I stood infront of Minato-san's desk waiting for him to explain why he called me in here. "I'm sure your wondering why I called you here." I nodded my head.

"Since you are the only one to graduate this year, I have been having trouble finding you an appropriate sensei. But I think I have finally found the perfect one."

"Well, who is it?"

"Your father. Now don't give me that look, think of it this way. While being your sensei you can form a bond with him and get to know him. Plus I know that you'll be just fine under his teaching."

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. But I thought about it and silently nodded to myself. I guess it would be nice to get to know him. He doesn't necessarily have to know that I'm his kid. I could just build a steady relationship with him.

"Alright, so when is he coming?"

He gave me a wide smile. "Oh, right about now." Just as he said that there was poof as someone teleported into the room. As the smoke cleared I could clearly see who it was.

The man had spikey gray hair, a mask covering the bottom half of his face and his headband was slanted over his left eye. He was wearing the standard Jonin uniform and he was lazily reading an orange book called 'Icha Icha Paradise.' As soon as I read the cover I sweat dropped, my father's a hentai.

Minato-san also sweat dropped and coughed awkwardly into his fist. Kakashi looked up with a lazy expression on his face. Well what you could see of his face.

"Um, Kakashi. This is the person I was telling you about, you know the one that's going to be your student." Kakashi turned his head toward my direction and seemed confused before looking down. He analyzed me a moment before giving me a lazy wave.

"Yo."

"Sup."

In the corner of my eyes I could see Minato-san sweatdropping at our casual exchange. "Well, you guys should go somewhere and get to know each other."

"Hm, alright. Let's go chibi-chan."

I narrowed my eyes at his back at the name he gave me. But I followed him out the door non the less. We walked in a comfortable silence. I glanced at him few times, using all my self control to not stare at him like a creep.

We arrived at an empty training ground. He gestured for me to sit infront of him while he leaned against a traing post. I did as I was told and looked up at him curiosly.

"Why don't you introduce yourself."

"How come you can't go first?"

"Fine. I'm Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes...don't feel like telling you. Dreams for the future...never really thought about it. As for my hobbies, I have lot's of hobbies." I sweatdrooped with a deadpanned face. All he told me was his name.

"I'm Kaoru Senri. I like pocky and I dislike tomatoes. Hmm, I don't really have a dream at the moment. And my hobbies, I don't really have any hobbies." I said giving him a childish grin when I saw him sweatdrop slightly.

"Ahem. Anyway, since you don't have a full team you can't do the bell test. So I'm going to ask you question and if you answere correctly, I won't send you back to the academy."

Nani!? Send me back!?

"What does it mean to be a ninja?"

I thought it over for a minute before answering.

"A ninja is suppose to fillow their Kage's orders no matter what and not have emotions. And ninja's are to believe that they are just tools and to focus on the mission even if a comrade is in danger.But I think that's just a bunch of crap."

"And why do you think that?"

"Because even though we're suppose to believe that, we still find a reason to fight. It could be a reason like enjoying the bloodshed or to protect the ones you love. If you follow orders blindly then you're stupid, ninja's are suppose to looke beneath the underneath."

I looked up at to see his only visible eye slightly wide. I guess he was surprised.

Third pov

Kakashi looked at the five year old with surprise. He couldn't believe what the child had just said, even full grown ninja's don't even realise this. And here this five year old was saying it like it was common sense.

His eye went back to normal as he gave Kaoru a closed eye smile. He walked over to the child and ruffled his fluffy white hair. "Well said. Your worthy to be a proud Leaf shinibi." Kaoru's eyes grew wide before giving him his own closed eye smile.

"Yatta!" He said standing up and throwing his arms up into the air. Kakashi smiled at the young boy and told him to met him at the Hokage's office tomorrow morning. He nodded his head and ran off to find one of his friends to tell them what happened.

When Kaoru was out of sight Kakashi poofed into his sensei's office. When the smoke cleared away he could see his two teammates where also in the room. Obito had his arm around Rin as they sat infront of their sensei. They had finally gotten together two years ago.

Minato looked at his student with expectant eyes. "Well how did it go?" The other two looked between them confused.

"He's pretty wise for his age. I see great potential in him."

"I'm not surprised. He reminds me of you a little bit when you were at that age."

"What are guys talking about?" Rin asked her curiosity getting the better of her. Minato looked at his female student.

"I just made Kakashi a sensei." Obito's eye widened.

"Eh? Teme is gonna teach a gaki? The poor kid."

"Oi, what's that suppose to mean?"

Minato nodded his head with a slight sweatdrop, watching as Obito started arguing with Kakashi. He took out Kaoru's file and handed it to Rin, she opened the file and read over it. She looked up wide eyed.

"He's a Senri!?"

"Hai. He knows how to control his Kekkei Genkai a little bit. Though when he gets to emotional he could cause a flood." They both ignored the two bickering males and continued their talk. It was interupted though when the door opened and Kushina and Naruto came in. Naruto ran to his father and jumped onto his lap.

Kushina waved at Rin and looked at the two bickering males. Kakashi had Obito in a headlock trying to grab his precious orange book back. She grew a tick mark as her hair floated up and started wiggling around.

"URASAI!" She yelled punching them both on the head. They crouched on the floor, holding their heads in pain. The other three in the room sweatdropped. Kushina looked at Kakashi, giving him a warm smile acting like nothing happened.

"So, who's the brat you're going to be training?"

"Ah, his name is Kaoru Senri." He mumbled, rubbing the red welt that was on his head. Naruto looked at his 'uncle' with wide eyes.

"Eh? Your gonna be Kaoru's sensei!?"

The adults looked at the young boy surprised. Minato looked down at his son and asked,"You know Kaoru?"

"Yeah, he's one of my best friends."

Minata nodded his head, it made sense. They are the same age and had the same classes together.

Kaoru's pov

I ran to the Uchiha clan compound and went to go look for Sasuke. As I was getting closer to the gates I saw Sasuke about to walk out.

"Sasuke!" I yelled out, he turned toward me and saw I was running over to him. When I finally did I put my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath.

"Oh, I was just about to go look for you and see if you where done."

"Really? Anyway I gotta tell you what happened."

"Let's go to my house, you can tell me there." I nodded and folled him inside.