Dani raised her eyebrows at her rudeness as Dean explained, "This is my partner..." He paused, allowing Dani to give her alias.

"Rivers," she filled in. "Agent Amelia Rivers." Claudia eyed her suspiciously. Dani cleared her throat. "Your nephew, Miles--"

"You questioned him?" she demanded.

Dani blinked. "I--um."

"Is there a problem?" Dean asked the angered woman.

"He's been traumatized, he doesn't need to be pestered!"

Dean held out a hand. "Ma'am, we're just trying to do our job. Please, hear her out."

Claudia blew a blonde curl from her face.

Dani sighed. "Is there anything strange you can remember before Miles came to get you?"

She shook her head. "Nothing. Not even footsteps."

"And you called the police?"

"No," Claudia replied. "Hazel did. I went to see Helen. And..." She shuddered.

"You don't need to elaborate," Dani comforted.

The woman nodded, tears swelling in her eyes. "She was just such an amazing person, you know? I can't imagine anyone that would have it out for her. Let alone anyone in this town that's capable of... of this."

"Did Helen have any secrets, any strange objects or drawings in her room, anything?"

Claudia looked at the two like they were mad. "What are you suggesting?"

Dean and Dani exchanged a glance. Thankfully, Sam interrupted the conversation.

"Guys," he called. The two quickly left the woman, glad to be rid of her.

"Have either of you spoken to the girl?" Sam asked.

"Claudia?" Dean asked.

"The sister," Dani guessed.

Sam nodded. "Sheriff said she's the most shaken up. Maybe she knows what's going on."

"I'll talk to her," Dean stated, but Dani stopped him.

"You can't," she said.

Dean made a face at her. "Why not?"

"If she's 'the most shaken up,' it's not very smart to make her recall the events," she explained. "She wouldn't be thinking clearly."

The brothers exchanged a glance.

"You wanted my help, this is me helping," Dani said.

Dean sighed. "Fine. I'll be in the car," he grumbled as he stormed off.

Dani turned to Sam. "So, you send there have been other deaths?"

"Uh, yeah," he said. "Helen was a pretty wealthy woman; she had butlers and maids and stuff."

"Wow."

"Yeah," Sam chuckled. "The first was the butler, throat slit in the bathroom."

Dani made a face. "Gross."

"Then the personal chef. She was cooking and... chopped off her own hand. She bled out pretty fast."

"And then Helen?" she asked.

Sam nodded. "Pretty much. And I bet hers won't be the last death here."

"So the kids are in danger," Dani said darkly.