When you take his weapons

((Hey everyone! So listen, I'm doing this in two parts. The first is where you take the weapons, and the second is when he finds out about it.))

-Leonardo-

You sighed as you walked into Leo's room. Lately, he'd been more focused on his training and finding Mutagen canisters instead of spending more time with you. You thought that since he needs his weapons to fight, he wouldn't go without them. While he slept, you quietly edged around to the side of the bed you shared. You looked around quietly, using only the light from your T-Phone to see (he'd given you one after you'd met his family). After a while of investigation, you found what you were looking for. 

His katanas shined brightly against the corner of the farthest wall. With the stealth of a true ninja, you sneaked inside and grabbed them, leaving before he could catch you. You sighed with relief. "That was simple enough. Now...Where do I hide these bad boys?" You looked around your room a while before you saw a loose board in the floor. "There we go." You slipped them inside and smiled, quite pleased with yourself. Let's see him fight without his weapons! You thought as you laid down. You smirked, feeling quite clever in outsmarting him and quickly fell asleep.

-Donatello-

You were bored, reading the same books over and over again. You sighed sadly. Donatello was training with his brothers and Splinter. And when he wasn't doing that, he was getting Mutagen Canisters! "Why is he always away from me?" you pondered sadly. "I wish he'd spend a little more time away from his brothers and more with me!" You returned to your book and cried a little when it reached a romantic scene. This guy was willing to give anything up for the love of his life! Why couldn't Donnie be more like that?!

Furious, both with yourself and him, you threw the book against the far wall. "There's gotta be a way to do this! To get him to spend more time at home, instead of out fighting!" you said. You walked to his room, praying to find an answer. You smiled as you saw his Bo Staff against the wall. "Perfect!" you said. You quickly snatched it and hid it underneath a pile of clothes in your closet floor. "This is gonna be great! No more fighting!" You smiled. Tomorrow, he'd spend time with you. This would make sure of it. You smiled and grabbed your book from the corner of the room, returning to your bed.

-Michaelangelo-

You were furious with Michaelangelo! You were trying to talk to him, and he runs off with his brothers to train! "Alright, fine...Let's see him train without these!" You said, whipping out his nunchucks. He was asleep after all of this training and you were able to sneak in and snatch them from under his nose. Literally. Who sleeps holding their weapons against their nose?! You shook that thought out of your mind and hid the tiny weapons under your mattress. 

Raphael saw you and smirked. "Hiding something of Mikey's, y/n?" You jumped, not expecting to hear Raph come in. "Raph! No! I-I was just-!" He smirked. "Don't worry, I won't tell. I do stuff like this all the time. Glad you're finally seeing how annoying he can be!!!" He walked out of your room and you smiled. At least you could count on Raph not telling your secret.

-Raphael-

You smiled after you woke up and knocked on Raph's door. You were excited to spend more time with Raph outside of training. He'd been less focused on you and more focused on Mutagen canisters and other things of that sort. But not today! Today he promised you he'd stay with you. He opened the door and smiled sadly. "Hey, y/n," he said. "Hey tough guy! Ready to go?" (He was planning on taking you to a restaurant.) 

He sighed sadly. "About that, y/n..." You gasped and your heart sunk into your stomach. "Don't tell me!" He looked down. "I'm sorry, y/n...But sensei assigned us extra training since Mikey screwed up our last mission." He reached out to touch you and you flinched away from him. "This isn't fair!!! You keep choosing training over me!" He held you, which you couldn't fight since he was WAY stronger than you. "Sorry, y/n...I can't make it this time...But...It doesn't mean I don't love you. Okay?" he said,.

You sighed sadly and nodded. He smiled. "Thanks, y/n! I promise I'll make it up to you somehow!" he called over his shoulder. As furious as you were with the situation, you weren't mad at him. You could never be mad at him. But something had to be done about this! And you knew exactly what! You smiled to yourself as you waited for night to fall. 

-Night-

You tiptoed into Raph's bedroom. Knowing that he was still asleep, you moved with the stealth of a ninja. You saw the sais laid in an "x" shape over his bedside table. You tiptoed over to it and quickly took the sais. Sorry Raph, you thought sadly. But I'm sick of training always ruining our plans! 

You put the sais deep inside a blanket tucked within your satchel. You fastened the latch on the satchel and moved as quickly and as silently as possible to your bedroom. You took out the sais and hid them on the top shelf of your closet in a small crevice that didn't even show the handles. You smiled to yourself, feeling proud of what you'd accomplished. Let's see him try to ditch me for training now! You thought as you smirked before falling asleep.