Meeting his family

-Leonardo-

You groaned as Leo lead you to a sewer lid in an alleyway. You and Leo had been together for 3 weeks now and he wanted to celebrate by taking you to meet his family. And, to make him happy, you decided to go. But now, due to the FREEZING New York weather and the long walk from your place, you were beginning to regret your decision. "Do I have to do this?" you asked. "Y/n..." Leo said, looking at you sadly. "If you don't want to, I won't make you. Just please tell me now." You sighed. "It's not that I don't wanna meet them...It's just..." You trailed off. You didn't want to upset Leo, seeing as you liked him. Leo raised his eyebrows, urging you on. "Just?" You sighed. "What if your brothers don't like me?" 

Leo hugged you tightly. "No, don't say that! They'll love you, y/n! If I do, they will too!" You stared into his blue eyes doubtfully. "Please, y/n?" he begged. "How will you know if they'll like you if you don't try?" You sighed. Leo had a point, after all. "Alright. Let's go." Leo smiled and opened the lid. "Ladies first," he said, stepping aside and smiling. You nodded and quickly jumped in. You landed on the cement ground inside the sewers and wrinkled your nose. "Blech!" You yelled, pinching your nose to try and block the scent. "This is terrible!" Leo chuckled, seeing your face and smiled, pulling you close. 'You'll get used to it, y/n," he assured you.

-At the lair-

Finally, after a very long walk through the sewers, you reached your destination. You gasped in awe at the lair and smiled. It was very beautiful. "Ah! I thought I heard someone!" a pleasant voice said. You gasped and turned to see a rat wearing what looked to you like a kimono. Whoa! Cool!  you thought, your eyes wide. Leo sighed. "Don't scare us like that, Sensei!" he said, smiling. "Is this the girl you told me about, Leonardo?" the rat questioned. Leo nodded. "Say hello." You smiled and extended your hand. "I'm y/n." The rat smiled. "I am Splinter. It's a pleasure to meet you, y/n." He took your hand in his gently. "I can see why my son fancies you so much." You blushed bright pink and Leo's cheeks turned a dark shade of red. "Sensei..."  Leo mumbled, looking embarassed.

You smiled and three other turtles that looked almost exactly like Leo walked in. ''I'm telling ya! That squirrel was mega HUGE!!!!!" the turtle with the orange mask said. The red masked turtle scowled. "Yeah right. And I'm Captain Ryan," he said, a smart-alleck tone in his voice. You scowled also. Immediately you hated him. How dare he treat his little brother like that! The purple masked turtle nudged the other two and pointed at you. "Hey Leo...Who's this girl?" he asked. "Donnie, this is..." Leo started to say, but was interrupted by the red turtle. "Are you insane Leo?! What if she gives away our location?!" Your eyes widened and tears filled them. Leo glared at Raph. 

"Y/n wouldn't do that!" he yelled angrily. "How can you be so sure!?" the red turtle asked angrily. "Enough!" Splinter yelled, striking the bottom of his staff onto the ground. Immediately, there was silence. Splinter turned to you and smiled. "I believe that you wouldn't give away our location. You seem nice enough." You nodded and bowed politely. "My name's y/n," you said, introducing yourself to the other turtles. "I'm Donatello," the purple clad turtle said. "Call me Donnie." "Whassup? I'm Mikey!" the orange clad turtle said, folding his arms rapper style.

"My name's Raphael," the red turtle said. "And I still don't trust you." You scowled. "Don't worry, y/n. It may take some time, but you'll be able to gain his trust eventually." You smiled and nodded as Leo took you into his room.

-Donatello-

You sighed impatiently. "Donnie what's this all about?" you asked as he took you into an abandoned alleyway and to a sewer lid. "Y/n...We've been seeing each other for months now. I've already met your family. It's time I showed you mine." He lifted the sewer lid and you scowled slightly. "You cannot be serious!" you said, folding your arms. "Y/n..." he said in a begging voice. You sighed. "Well what if they don't like me?" you asked. You were scared. You didn't know for sure if the rest of his family were like him.