Good Omen

Its been three days. I would of expected the Mukamis to have come to get me by now. They could be worried...right?
I was sitting alone in the living room. It was completely silent, the only sounds made came from the wood burning in the fire place. I looked up and saw kanato's teddy bear sitting up above the fireplace. Looks like he left it, which means he'll be back.
I reached down to grab the cup of tea I fixed myself. Like I'd let Reiji fix my tea. Who knows what he'll put in it. Before I reached the handle the cup cracked. I flinched back in shock. Oh no.....

Rosalina: a bad omen...
I quickly stood up and ran to the turn but was taken back when a hand caught me. I turned my head, it was kanato.
He had the most angriest eyes I've ever seen him with.

Kanato:where do you think your going?
Rosalina:...what do you want, kanato?
Kanato: Traitor. You belong to me, don't you? So why do you want to go with them?
I'm not even entirely sure why. I just want to help my..... wait...

Kanato: your my toy, and only mine.
I simply have him an apathetic look. Then he raised his hand up to my cheek and stroked me. Ugh. It felt so disgusting.
I'm just gonna let him finish his tantrum.

Kanato: I WON'T STAND FOR THIS!
I noticed he was about to bite me, and just like always my body instinctively reacted, but a lot sharperthis time. I swung my hand and punched kanato across the face, Knocking him off his feet.
I don't have time for this!
I reached for the door again only for kanato to grab me again.
Rosalina: ow!
Kanato: you still betray me. Then...I'll destroy you!
Rosalina: over my dead body, little man! Now Let go of me you brat!!
Kanato: I see. If you won't be with me. Then i can just kill you.
Kanato then had his hands around my neck. Gripping me with tight force.

Rosalina:...I won't...let you...interfere!
I raised my foot up, and clocked kanato right in the jaw with the bottom of my shoe, Knocking him over once again. Before he could get up, I stomped my foot down on his head.

Rosalina: I'll teach you not to mess with me, you brat!
I went over to the fire place and grabbed the bear. kanato looked up at me with a shocked expression.

Rosalina: Teddy...I'm sorry....
Then, I threw the bear into the fire.

Kanato: TEDDY!!!
Kanato ran over and pushed me out of the way, desperately trying to get the bear but couldn't. And as much as I loved to watch one of the sakamakis suffer, I had no time. I quickly ran out the door. Surprisingly I didn't run into the other brothers. Lucky for me, now I can use my powers. I quickly teleported to the mukami house.
When I got inside it was a complete disaster. Everything was broken, bloodied and scattered. I suddenly heard faint growling noises and quickly ran off into the direction of the sound, pulling out two of my glocks from their straps under my shirt. When I finally made it to the room it was even more disastrous. Yuma and kou were fighting wolves and Azusa was tending to a wounded Ruki. Where did these wolves come from. They must be from Shin and Carla. Those bastards!

Rosalina: ALL OF YOU GET DOWN, NOW!!!
When they suddenly realized me and my guns they immediately ducked and I opened fired on the wolves. Every one I shot down just vanished into thin air. When I finally got them all the room fell silent.

Azusa: Eve!......Ruki..
I looked down a Ruki who was severely hurt and loosing a lot of blood.

Rosalina: quick, someone go get the first aid, hurry!

After I gotten Ruki all patched up and stopped the bleeding, they carried him off to his room and lied him in the bed.

Rosalina:....how did this happen?
Azusa: He...protected me...Because of me, Ruki...
Kou: it's not your fault, Azusa.  It couldn't be helped under the circumstances.
Yuma: it was too sudden.
Rosalina:...I see. So Ruki jumped in to protect you from getting severely injured but he was severely hurt instead.
This situation feels like deja vu.
Why is it always like this? Why does the people around me always have to suffer?!

Rosalina: why did the wolves attack?
Kou:  I know it's weird but we have no idea either.
I looked at all of them, and then back down at the injured Ruki.
This is all my fault....everything is my fault.

After a moment, we all left Ruki alone so we could rest more. So we say in the coriddor.

Kou: To tell you the truth, Ruki has been acting weird lately.
Yuma: he's been under a lot of pressure. All for that plan...
Rosalina: you mean The "Apple of Adam" plan, right? One of you will awaken as "Adam." To do that, you need Eve's blood. In other words, my blood. I know about the plan....way before any of you.
Azusa: but Ruki started to feel pressure because he didn't feel any sign of the awakening.
Rosalina: I see...
Yuma: but his actions showed how determined he was to become Adam.
Kou: Ruki has always prioritized the plan above all else.
Azusa: and...it's because of Ruki... That we...
They don't remember....

Kou: we spent most of our lives suffering, but when the four of us were together...
They don't remember...

Yuma:...we had good times, as well.
Oh my God...they don't remember...
My hands started to tremble. This feeling in my chest. I hurt worse than any bite I could ever received. To not be remembered by the very people you loved most of all.

Kou: although, there was one person we missed most of all. This person kept us all together and gave us hope. She's the reason we're all alive....it was you Rose.
I snapped my head up. All of them now looking at me.

Rosalina: huh?...
you...remember...who I am? But....
Kou: it all came back to me when I saw your expression back when you shot those wolves. That was the same face you made when you tried to protect us from those men at the orphanage. That demeanor of your is something special, rose~.
Yuma: Every time we we're all together or if we were fighting, you'd find a way to cheer us up.
Azusa: you always brought us foods and help bandage me up.
Kou: you took care of us, rose. Even if it meant you had to change us or change yourself.
I felt tears stream down my face. They...remember....they remembered who I am. My precious friends...remembered me.

Yuma: hey hey, don't cry. Geez, how long have you been holding this in?
Rosalina: ten years....ten long agonizing years. The things I've done to protect all of you...the things I've done just to keep you all alive for these passed ten years....
I cupped my hand over my face as more tears left my eyes. This sense of relief, this heavy burden I dragged around with me for so long was started to lift off of me. My apathetic demeanor breaking away.
I felt three sets of arms snake around me. They're all hugging me.

Azusa: we've missed you...So much, rose.
For a moment, I felt so light. I could fly away.

Rosalina: I've missed you guys, too.