sleeping target

Its been two days after my last encounter with the sakamakis. Ruki decided to lock me up after that incident. Not that I cared. It wouldn't be the first time something like that happen.
Now I'm back at school. My plans can continue. Now that the sakamakis are aware that I'm here. And they all had a tasted of my blood....who can I target first. I'm not gonna kill them just yet. I like to break them one by one. Spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and most definitely physically.
I walked the hallways by myself, deep in thought before I sensed one of the Sakamakis. I ceased my walking as I stopped in front of the music room. The only person who would possibly be in her is Shu Sakamaki. I slightly grinned to myself.
A sleeping target....let's play.
I clicked the door open and silently walked inside, knowing that Shu was already aware that I'm in here. The room seemed empty, and shu was out of sight. But I could sense he was next to two chellos and a big bass drum, hidden.
I ignored his presence as I then sat at a wooden piano. Haven't been able to play one in a while.
Talents wasted on vampires, how sad.
I then began to sing and play a song (can't I even Dream by hatsune miku) I would always do to myself.

As I played I could feel Shu's eyes watching me. But listening to me as well as I sing. Even when I lived with them, he'd always listen to me sing. surprisingly, he would even take out his earphones just to listen. He thought my  singing was always so beautiful and wonderful......well it was a one sides feeling. I felt disgusted to sing in front of him with a face like his.
I finally ended my song as I played out. I closed the piano and sat for a moment of silence. Even if I felt disgusted, this song brought back so many old memories that I want but couldn't forget. The day I was forgotten by the Mukamis, I always sung this song. The day I met Karl, I sung this song. The day I gave my soul up to vampires, I sung this song. I always hoped that the Mukamis will remember me, but I didn't ask Karl to whip their memories for nothing.... Finally, I composed myself, realizing I had a job as a Nightshade to do.

Rosalina: you always did like my singing, huh shu?

He didn't answer, only muttered.
I was now standing in front of the chellos and drum. I could see him clearly over them.

Rosalina: you even took out you earphones to hear. I'm so honored.

He didn't look at me, not even glance. I walked over and say next to him. Pulling my knees to my chest.

Rosalina: shu...do you remember who Edgar is?

This brought shu's attention to me. I looked away, straight at the wall.

Rosalina:...because I sure don't.
I lied.
Rosalina: but that name is on my mind. I wish I could remember....But when I think of that name, I see fire.

I could tell his eyes had widened. I hide my grin in my arms that were wrapped around my knees.

Rosalina:hey shu......I know a secret~.

*******
I was walking the hallways again. I had a slight smile on my face. Feeling so accomplished with myself. And as if the fire wasn't buring bright enough. I see Reiji in the halls. We both stop as we look at each other. I let my smile turn even wider as I gaze at him. I walked forward, but not before stopping as I stood behind him.

Rosalina: I know what you did to Edgar, Reiji-san.

It was as if I could feel his mind explode as he stiffened up. I walked away before he even turned around to notice I was already gone around the corner.