volunteered bride

My name is Rosalina Yumi. Some people call me rose or Mei. I'm 17 years old, black hair, red eyes, heir to Nightshade. You can say I'm one of KarlHeinz's favorite humans. Neither him nor the others know of my heritage or my rare blood. 
It's very amusing they have no clue who I am....or what I'm planing.

I was once a sacrificial bride the sakamaki house Only for a few days, oh, how I detested them. Every one of their faces reminded me of KarlHeinz. I was damn near close to my plan of killing them....until I got called back, and Karl was going to send me somewhere else without explanation. I did not protest, I simply did as told.
    But when I saw who I would be sent to next as a bride, I tensed.

"Mukami?" I say pretending to play innocent in the eyes of Karl Heinz.

"Yes. You remember them well, don't you? You volunteered years ago, when the time came, you would be their sacrificial bride."

I nod my head lightly.

"I have not seen them in years. It's been so long." I say as I looked at the picture of them, "....Karl, please tell me....do they still remember who I am?"

"Not in the slightest. As you requested long ago, you are forgotten from their memories."

My face went emotionless.
"....good."

Damn, this could set my plan back a bit.